ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

NimbleID

Demoing this app, it appears to do everything that I need it to do and as it is described on their site. The customer service was great. Luna helped troubleshoot my setup in a very timely manner, and it was much appreciated!

Handcrew

Easy to use app; we have more than 15 000 locations across North America with our retail partner. Easy to install, we had one issue and it was fixed ASAP by Luna's team!

Circulr

Quick support when I had some issues with my API key. It has been helpful to use although the reply wasn't immediate.

RaceFace.ca

Great service and help if needed, the team is great! We ve been using the app for a while now and it has a range of useful map settings

LUU

Great help in implementing to the store, thank you for making it work with my theme. Would recommend for any store.

Showers Pass

The app works as intended and support is attentive and fast with getting resolutions across the finish line.

Essentially Tamara

I love the user-friendliness of this app, and the customer service is fantastic. Luna came back to me with very easy to follow instruction on how to fix my issue. Thank you so much!

Hummus Chick

The customer service has been superb and we're so excited to welcome our customers to the locations that we sell our products. Luna is a dream to work with. She is quick to respond and made the launch very easy!

EltaMD

The app looks great, is easy to configure & support is always fast & friendly when we’ve needed assistance.

Sportnahrung

I used this app to replace our old store locator which did not sort by distance. Plenty of features and does what I want it to do. Had some issues with the API token but support was fast and could solve all problems