Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Kokoistusa

I really like the app and the service good too! We have a small issue at the beginning but they were helpful in fixing the problem.

il forno - Comida Italiana

Very good application, the creation of stores. The most complex may be the configuration of the Google API, but with the instruction they give is enough. The support for some specific needs was excellent.

Lammle's

App works as expected and support is there and helpful when you need it! Currently use for two of our stores!

BOTE

This app works well for our needs for locating dealer stores. We were able to customize most everything we needed. Secomapp support was super responsive before and after purchase to help us get it dialed in. Thanks guys!

Baker's Gas & Welding Supplies, Inc.

Very easy to set up and use. The ability to mess around with a store's unique icons and to change the look of the map is also great. I also really like the filters function if you have stores that specialize in different areas.

Rocky Mountain Soap

Fantastic store locator app and awesome customer service from Peter and team. You can see it in action here: https://www.rockymountainsoap.com/pages/store-locator

Thanks,
Mike

Piensos KOME

The app do what it says. It comes with many customizing options, and the support team is Awesome. No doubt I would recommend it.

Stainless Steel Straws - Sand Straw™

The support team is incredibly helpful. I was having difficulty getting my stores addresses and locations to match and they were a huge help in solving the problem and having everything match up. Thank you so much to the support team, especially Peter for helping me time and time again!

Pure Cut Supplements

Best app for the price. Any other locator app was about twice as expensive and did the same thing. Nice work Secomapp Team!

Bakery Bling™

I was able to contact support and they helped me same day with a customization request. Very easy to use and packed with features. Some other store locators limit store lists to 300, not this one. A+