ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Parkers Sydney Fine Art Supplies

This app was perfect for our store locator needs. Very clear and works well. The stand out feature was the support. Some initial set up issues, mostly my fault, were resolved immediately with clear and supportive advise from Luna and then collaborator access via the technical staff. They seem totally committed to a positive result for the customer. Very impressed!

Vivier Pharma

Great app, very easy to use, the customer service is great. They were able to customize certain features for us to meet all of our needs.

Missing Link Products

Great app and great customer service Luna is very quick to reply to a support request, which makes my life easier. A+ review.

O2Nails Italia

Very good App, just some little problem to set it but I had great support from Miss Luna of the Support Team and she helped me to arrange everything, thanks!!! Great App

Akillis Paris

I needed some customization on the store locator page and the support was clearly super reactive and efficient.
Everything asked was done :) Great support from Luna by the way

EAT TO LIVE

I have been using this app for a few days and i love it. Luna and the team has helped me to integrate it perfectly within my shop. It displays well on PC and mobile. Easy to upload all stores in bulk. Thank you. Great Work.

recoup

We use this app for our store locator and it's been great. The customer service has been extremely to us as well.

crum.love

Great app for shop locator and great assistance from customer service when needed and fast reply to all our enquiries.

RevitaLash

I had some issues with a shop not appearing / pinning to the map, they were very quick to respond to my help request and resolved the issue for me - thank you.

Jiddler's Tipple

Great little app. Very easy to use and set up. Integrates easily with the website. And the customer service team are so friendly!