Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Matador

The Store Locator app has been extremely easy to set up and use. Also, the customer service responses we receive from Secomapp have been prompt and very helpful. I would highly recommend! I enjoyed how easy it is to mass import and assign tags.

Shelly Cove

Love it! Super easy and intuitive to use on our store. I love the noted feature, because some stores carry small accessories, and other carry our main items

MERIK SAFE

I had a small bug..the company reacted quickly to resolve the issue. I am quite pleased with the app and would recommend it.

Peninsulas

The interface makes it easy to use. I like how you can add a logo or graphic to locations if you wish. In addition, the customer service is quick and accessible.

Homeschool-testing-services

We used this application heavily and have been very pleased with its functionality as well as the customer support provided. I highly recommend Store Locator to anyone that desires using a map feature on their site.

Nudgen

Amazing app. Clean intuitive interface, easy to use and great support from the very responsive developer - resolved my issues very quickly and easily. Keep up the great work!

Lisette L Montreal

I have used other store locator apps but SL by Secomapp out performs them all. Amazing application and great support staff.

If yo are looking for a store locator app, you just found it!

Into the Wild: Beef Jerky

Interface is great. 1/2 the price of others. Easy to setup and support staff was very response when needed.

Badfish SUP

Solid locator with responsive support and a price that’s half what others are charging. We even asked for some stylesheet changes and they made them right away. So far very pleased. Update: A month in and still great.

Superfit Hero

This app is easy to set up and does what it says it will do. Peter has been beyond helpful with customization. I look forward to adding this feature to our site!