Store Locator by Kiwano Labs

Store Locator by Kiwano Labs

by Kiwano Labs

Easy to use, unlimited stores FOR FREE!

Mosquito-USA

I'm a Shopify Partner and the lesson that I have learned is that it's all about the APP SUPPORT. This app is really easy to install. My issue was the client wanted custom colors. They responded very fast and professionally. The app looks great and was super easy to work with. Highly recommend them !

Dulce Adria

Very easy to use, and the technical support is great. I had some problems generating my API code and the team helped me resolving them.

Ania Haie

The app is great but what is even better is their customer service. I wanted some help with custom .css to help the app match the store colours & styles and Avi was amazing sending me snippets of code for every little piece of the page.

Highwave

The app looked awesome, but now since google changed their policy where Google Maps is not free anymore (you have to pay for it). So the app is free, but you have to pay for the map feature for the app to even work. Sad day

Ambler Cad

This is a great app, I can't believe it's free. When I did have an issue (ended up being my error) their support responded within minutes and had my store locator back up and running. Highly recommended.

Cardiformalwear

Perfect app for what we need! Tested the product with a couple stores and it worked perfectly. Getting ready to upload all stores into the app now ... :)

Originalfootwearco

REVISED review. I did not think you could have unlimited stores, but a developer quickly responded to my last review to let me know that you can. You simply have to split the bulk upload file to 500 or less line items.

Originalfootwear Eu

Not unlimited!

Good if you have less than 500 stores.

But if you have more, please note that you can NOT use this app.

Dnschildren

Good, free and unlimits stores.

Jgj Jewelry

Terrific! Easy to set up, free (with no strings, just FREE) - does what it's supposed to do, looks great on Mobile and Desktop!

Previous 1 3 4 5