Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

by NDNAPPS

Dealer/Store Locator: unlimited stores, driving direction

Paddleboarder

The app works great and is well supported. We ran into technical issue and the developer was quick to respond and help resolve. I’d recommend.

The Food Movement Company

I’ve used a lot of plugins over the years and I am really impressed by the tech support I got when trying to figure out Google’s API Cloud system thingy ma jig while trying to configure the app. Once I got over the Google hurdle the rest was dead easy and the app works like a dream. I’m a bit of a tech tard BTW (got horribly lost in Google’s API setup) but once I was guided through this process in a very methodical and thought out way the app just worked phew!!! Awesome stuff!!! Would highly recommend the store locator by NDNAPPS.

pmdliquor

This basically has been the best Store Locator app available. It options are extensive, easy to comprehend and even VERY customizable. The owner keeps it code neatly maintained and delivers on all the features that were promised. I personally love the responsive design. Thanks for your effort and congratulations on your achievements.

Wrmth.ca

This store locator is really helpful, simple and effective. Thank you for your great app and great support!

Quasar Science

This store locator is just fab! I’ve been looking for a app that could show community centers on a map, with a search option. This one makes it all possible; visitors can search by postal code, address, etc. Very, very easy to install and configure; great to be able to set number of search results, search radius, etc. Neat integration with code for map styles. Great support! All just perfect! Thnx!

Vital Garden Supply

Great Job, thank for such a comprehensive app.
Had a minor issue and support was quick and responsive. Good experience! Recommend.

mad-in-italy

Great work with this app. All customised that your way. Although with a little bit bugs that exclude troubleshooting, the whole service still works well.

Pops Malaya

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use... This is a must-have app for anyone who's managing multiple store or partner locations

Gloria Jeans

This App is exactly what I've been looking for! It works well and fits nicely with my theme. Thanks guys for the quick support also!

Elon Tile & Stone

Store locator has worked very well with our online store and the customer service has been very attentive and helpful with adding details to their app to fit exactly what we need

December 24, 2020

Thank you for using our app and for giving us the momentum through a meaningful positive review! Wish you all the best!

Regards,