Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator

by NDNAPPS

Store/Dealer Locator: unlimited stores, driving direction

Nicolosi Foods

This app has been very useful, easy to integrate and easy to update. Our retailer base is spread our across the globe as well, so we are entering very different kinds of data. Store Locator has handled it all. I also really appreciate the interface and how good it looks in our store. If you are looking for a good way to point customers to a brick and mortar location, Store Locator is a very solid choice

Classic Polo

Great app. Works seamlessly with our site. Looks totally professional and really could not be happier. Thanks Shappify.

Sweet Pete's Candy Shop

What a find! works perfectly, great admin side. NDNAPPS Team jumped right in and helped me get it aligned to my theme when I could not get it myself; they are really great. Perfect app!

Stalactite Paris

Design is the best of all store locator apps. Customer service is really good
I recommand. Plus they provide a shortcode/webhook that let you integrate the store locator page in any of your pages.

Natural Heaven Pasta

Very easy to use, was able to import over 1000 locations quickly and had app up and running in just a few hours. Easy to tweak and customize too. Customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Woodstock Chimes Consumer

By far the best Store Locator app. I've tested 4-5 different apps. The only app that was able to do everything I needed (Unlimited stores, show all on load, find user location, button for directions to selected store with current location, custom icons). Plus amazing support. I don't give reviews, but this app was definitely worth the time.

Woodstock Chimes Wholesale

A+ app and support team, highly recommended

Prego.dk

Developer is extremely supportive and fast response on any technical error. Highly recommended!

Twisted Sista

Great app and great support. Max help me to import 3700+ store locations.

DOOGUSA

The App functions great as we are at 500+ Stores currently and will most likely scale to 1000+ within the next 6 months. Most importantly is that their Support is very responsive, thanks NDNAPPS Team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10