Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator with rich feature for customers to find you

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FLOMEC METERS

The customer support for this app has been GREAT! The response time has been within a few minutes, and they have really provided help to solve my installation need.

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app to let customers know where to find you and your products. It's very easy to update- you can bulk upload as well. It's searchable, so customers can be very specific about location. Highly recommend! We did have a small an issue with the map not loading, but the support team was very responsive and had it fixed quickly.

Loeil | Art Supplies

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Their customer service is spectacular. I want to change the color. They help me with the CSS code. The map on the screen is also big enough for people to search for.

Bambino Mio (UK & IE)

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installed the APP and had to add this to 9 other stores with 9 different languages. Manthan helped with getting new development on the app to allow us to change text boxes.

Very quick to respond with all issues and look forward to working with Manthan and the team to develop the app with us further.

Earebel GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installed the app and had some issues to match it to our theme. Contacted the support and got help within a couple of minutes. All problems were solved and the app works as it should!
Good app, Great support!
Thank you!

Tielka

Location Australia

Really happy to have access to this app, it does the job very well. Vijay was quick to respond and very helpful. The only issues I had were not app-related, but rather getting a couple of things sorted with our Google profile, and Vijay was able to help with this too! And I didn't need to add lat/long to the bulk import.

type:A deodorant

Looks good, easy to implement and, best of all, it's free! It's not customizable but it gets the job done!

PureGro USA

I would normally not give 5 stars but, given the scarcity of free options for greater than 1-5 stores, this really was a great tool for me. Customer services is decently responsive and willing to help. I see people comment on bulk import, worked like a charm for me. I'd prefer if sorting stores was easier

SK8tables

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used the app to help me list all of our stockists. I uploaded over 100 by bulk using excel. The app is very straight forward. I had a minor issue with activating my Google API key, and the support team responded to me within a few hours which is rare in Australia.

Pretty basic app overall, but it's great value and is 5/5 for value to functionality.

Pipe dream Gourmet E-Tonics

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and support!
Installation was easy. Needed some support for the functionality of the map, for working with Hebrew characters and for uploading multiple records.
All was sorted out in a very professional matter.

P.S.
For all of you that didn't get a response from the support, It seems there is some kind of problem with the emails from them and not all of them are arriving. Try to contact them from a different email address (worked for me).