Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator with rich feature for customers to find you

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Rob Kaz Art Shop

I appreciate that it's free, but twice I have reached out to support without a reply.

As a user on the website, the option to add your address to the store locator is pointless because the store locator does not return locations based on your address. The stores are listed in the order that you the admin originally input them when building the store locator for your website. So, if I list myself in Florida, it won't show Florida locations ... not first nor in terms of distance from me. Instead, it will show then however I listed them ... so it might be Hawaii, California, Florida, then New Jersey. I reached out to support to see if I had made an error or if the return of locations didn't include the location functionality - no reply.

Then I had a customer tell me the store locator was down and they were trying to see locations. I checked and the store locator page being used no two of my websites were showing an error on the website. I wrote support. No reply. Mysteriously, the locator came back up a few minutes later.

I sincerely appreciate what is built here. And I sincerely appreciate that it's being offered for free. I just wish customer support was there ... and I wish the locator returned results based on the user's location.