Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator with rich feature for customers to find you

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EverWoof

Was provided with incredible help when trying to set up the app and connect the Google API. They were very patient and assisted me with getting started. Can't wait to use this app to display my stores stockists!

Bluebird Provisions

Amazing app for a store locator. Works prerfectly for us and the support is fantastic and helped me fix all my issues.

Intoleran

Location Australia

Works well, easy to use upload template to upload bulk list of locations and received quick support from customer service, thanks

Vape Wholesale Supply

We tried many store locator apps in the past, but not a single one came close to this app in terms of functionality and customer service. They have a great team-building this app and even better customer support. Whenever we encounter any issue, we enrich their customer care people, resolving it in no time. Five stars from our side!

CUP O FLORA

** 2-month update** I'm still using this app to show customers the retailers that stock our products. I like the generous number of shops allowed and reasonable pricing. The map works well with MapBox and Google. The customer service team helped me resolve a couple of small issues I had.

Robert Piguet

Easy to use app for store locator page. You get various options for customizing the map look to fit your page aesthetic. I did have some questions/issues with integration but the support team was great and very fast responding to emails.

Shamans Dawn

We've been using the app for a few months and are happy with it. The setup with Google Maps was a little intimidating but following their exact instructions got us through it just fine.
We had a minor problem with the app not running on one of our computers- support advised us to clear out Google cookies and cache and that did the trick.
It's been easy to add to stores to the locator and our customers have found it easy to use as well.
At $6.99 for the plan that we needed we find it worth it and very competitive with any other app that we were looking at.

Bearded Butcher Blend Seasoning

So far so good. It's super easy to add stores and the map looks great. I had trouble getting the app installed and customer service fixed it for me.

gabrielcosmetics

We have been using this app for 6 months seamlessly. Setup was easy and the team is helpful. We had a minor glitch and they fixed it the day we reached out.

Cold&Dog GmbH

we have been using the app for about 2 months and are very satisfied. The customer service is friendly, competent. Any concerns about changes were dealt with within 24 hours. Customer requests were also followed up immediately. We can recommend the app (storelocator) and look forward to further cooperation.

Previous 1 3