Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator by Metizsoft

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Add Feature Rich store locator for your customers to find you

CUP O FLORA

** 2-month update** I'm still using this app to show customers the retailers that stock our products. I like the generous number of shops allowed and reasonable pricing. The map works well with MapBox and Google. The customer service team helped me resolve a couple of small issues I had.

Robert Piguet

Easy to use app for store locator page. You get various options for customizing the map look to fit your page aesthetic. I did have some questions/issues with integration but the support team was great and very fast responding to emails.

Shamans Dawn

We've been using the app for a few months and are happy with it. The setup with Google Maps was a little intimidating but following their exact instructions got us through it just fine.
We had a minor problem with the app not running on one of our computers- support advised us to clear out Google cookies and cache and that did the trick.
It's been easy to add to stores to the locator and our customers have found it easy to use as well.
At $6.99 for the plan that we needed we find it worth it and very competitive with any other app that we were looking at.

Bearded Butcher Blend Seasoning

So far so good. It's super easy to add stores and the map looks great. I had trouble getting the app installed and customer service fixed it for me.

gabrielcosmetics

We have been using this app for 6 months seamlessly. Setup was easy and the team is helpful. We had a minor glitch and they fixed it the day we reached out.

Cold&Dog GmbH

we have been using the app for about 2 months and are very satisfied. The customer service is friendly, competent. Any concerns about changes were dealt with within 24 hours. Customer requests were also followed up immediately. We can recommend the app (storelocator) and look forward to further cooperation.

FLOMEC METERS

The customer support for this app has been GREAT! The response time has been within a few minutes, and they have really provided help to solve my installation need.

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

This is a great app to let customers know where to find you and your products. It's very easy to update- you can bulk upload as well. It's searchable, so customers can be very specific about location. Highly recommend! We did have a small an issue with the map not loading, but the support team was very responsive and had it fixed quickly.

Loeil | Art Supplies

Their customer service is spectacular. I want to change the color. They help me with the CSS code. The map on the screen is also big enough for people to search for.

Bambino Mio (UK & IE)

Installed the APP and had to add this to 9 other stores with 9 different languages. Manthan helped with getting new development on the app to allow us to change text boxes.

Very quick to respond with all issues and look forward to working with Manthan and the team to develop the app with us further.

Previous 1 3