Store Locator by Metizsoft

Store Locator by Metizsoft

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Add Feature Rich store locator for your customers to find you

Bearded Butcher Blend Seasoning

So far so good. It's super easy to add stores and the map looks great. I had trouble getting the app installed and customer service fixed it for me.

gabrielcosmetics

We have been using this app for 6 months seamlessly. Setup was easy and the team is helpful. We had a minor glitch and they fixed it the day we reached out.

Cold&Dog GmbH

we have been using the app for about 2 months and are very satisfied. The customer service is friendly, competent. Any concerns about changes were dealt with within 24 hours. Customer requests were also followed up immediately. We can recommend the app (storelocator) and look forward to further cooperation.

FLOMEC METERS

The customer support for this app has been GREAT! The response time has been within a few minutes, and they have really provided help to solve my installation need.

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

This is a great app to let customers know where to find you and your products. It's very easy to update- you can bulk upload as well. It's searchable, so customers can be very specific about location. Highly recommend! We did have a small an issue with the map not loading, but the support team was very responsive and had it fixed quickly.

Loeil | Art Supplies

Their customer service is spectacular. I want to change the color. They help me with the CSS code. The map on the screen is also big enough for people to search for.

Bambino Mio (UK & IE)

Installed the APP and had to add this to 9 other stores with 9 different languages. Manthan helped with getting new development on the app to allow us to change text boxes.

Very quick to respond with all issues and look forward to working with Manthan and the team to develop the app with us further.

Earebel GmbH

Installed the app and had some issues to match it to our theme. Contacted the support and got help within a couple of minutes. All problems were solved and the app works as it should!
Good app, Great support!
Thank you!

Tielka

Really happy to have access to this app, it does the job very well. Vijay was quick to respond and very helpful. The only issues I had were not app-related, but rather getting a couple of things sorted with our Google profile, and Vijay was able to help with this too! And I didn't need to add lat/long to the bulk import.

type:A deodorant

Looks good, easy to implement and, best of all, it's free! It's not customizable but it gets the job done!

Previous 1