Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

All in one solution for store locator and store pickup.

Romantic Emporium Inc dba Condom World

This app is working perfectly for me now. I would have given it 5 starts except that it did not work so well directly after installing it. Still I saw it had good promise and worked with the support team to get it to work the way I needed it to. The support team was great, I live in EST and saw they work late so I assume it is somewhere in Asia, but after giving them access they continued to work on my installation until they got it right. Also the price is nice compared with similar apps, which by the way I tried another pricer app and it also did not work straight out of the box. If you install it just hang in there and work with the support team to get it right for you.

Truck Town

They accommodated both requests I had within 1 business day! I'm just shocked they're so responsive and helpful with an app I'm not paying anything for... Now that they've made a few tweaks to my version it's absolutely perfect! Works exactly as it should, solved my in-store pick up tax problem!!! I have to collect tax on in-store pickup orders no matter what the customer's address is. I had read several articles in Shopify and there's no other way to do this, unless you want to hire a shopify expert for a couple hundred dollars....

Outdoor Concepts

Works great and looks good, thank you! It would be great if you can choose colors that match your theme :)

PERKii Probiotics

Great customer support. They are very quick to help you via email or live chat with any issues you may have.

Colonial Needle Company

This app is not what it appears to be. You have to provide the exact longitude and latitude of every single shop you would like to upload. We have over 500+ locations that offer our products so this was a huge job. After getting those all up, and getting the app on the website, I was told that the only way to search for a shop is by name, NOT by location as demonstrated in the "Gallery" images. This is useless for us as we are trying to use this to show what shops are closest to them. This app was very deceitful.

Walrus Oil

Price was fair but could not get the app to work. Followed all instructions but ended up deleting it after the first day.

Becerra's Tamales

Great customer service! I had an issue with the store locator and they worked on it until it was resolved. I would recommend this tool to enhance your store and help customers find your location when completing their purchases.

RF Custom - Rugby Supply

The ONLY thing I'm looking for is the ability to disable the REQUIREMENT to enter shipping information. The install requires entering payment info, and this shouldn't need to be an app. This should be standard in Shopify

CineStore

Install was fairly painless. You need to do a couple of things, not a one click install but it guides you through it. It takes a minute so be patient as it won't be active straight away. The main issue I have with the app is that it asks you to add a Free postage option called "Store Pickup" so that it can be used when someone selects store pickup. But the issue is the Free postage option also shows when someone selects delivery. I have had this before without the app and customers select it because its free and then ask why their order is not delivered. Anyway I reached out to Globo but they said I need to speak to shopify support to change that, this will be a coding/chargeable service I would think.

Alishascupcakes

Using this app was a nightmare! Constantly always needing to contact the developer. Would get fixed for a day and then would continue having problems the next day. Never would I use this app again.

Previous 1