Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

All in one solution for store locator and store pickup.

RF Custom - Rugby Supply

The ONLY thing I'm looking for is the ability to disable the REQUIREMENT to enter shipping information. The install requires entering payment info, and this shouldn't need to be an app. This should be standard in Shopify

CineStore

Install was fairly painless. You need to do a couple of things, not a one click install but it guides you through it. It takes a minute so be patient as it won't be active straight away. The main issue I have with the app is that it asks you to add a Free postage option called "Store Pickup" so that it can be used when someone selects store pickup. But the issue is the Free postage option also shows when someone selects delivery. I have had this before without the app and customers select it because its free and then ask why their order is not delivered. Anyway I reached out to Globo but they said I need to speak to shopify support to change that, this will be a coding/chargeable service I would think.

Alishascupcakes

Using this app was a nightmare! Constantly always needing to contact the developer. Would get fixed for a day and then would continue having problems the next day. Never would I use this app again.

Atc Cart

I’m new to Shopify and just finished setting up my first store with this wonderful App. The great support from Nham will make the experience smooth and painless. Thumbs up for the app and the support.