Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

All in one solution for store locator and store pickup.

draft-8

For now on, its all perfect, thank you guys it work fine and thank you to help me to design it as I wanted

Head West Bozeman

This app is wonderful! Helen from the Support team was great to work with. Thanks Globo Store Locator + Pickup for great customer service!

MavoxIndia

Great customer support and timely solution. I really appreciate your service on short notice. It really made my day

Thanks Team

WULT Beauty

emma is being so helpful. The live chat can help solving your problems immediately without any delays. Thanks so much

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!!
She's a tremendous asset to our team, and we're lucky to have her.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions about the app. We are preparing for the next versions, with more features.

I Wear Local

Needed a little support because we're not super tech savvy but the replies from their support team were quick and helpful! Would recommend as a free option for in store pickup capabilities.

Teng Tools

This app is awesome!! Installed the app yesterday and so far so good! Customer support response was extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommend!

Blow Up Vintage

We used this free application to have a pickup store option for our eshop. The support staff of Globo was very hellfull during the installation and they answer us very quickly. We recommand it.

Mezquite Installations

Our company decided to use this app because we wanted to include a pick up option for our customers. With this app we can add multiple stores, from which our customers can choose which to pick up from.

DK Reef Treasures

Their support staff was very helpful in making the changes that I needed and they have a quick turn around. I use the pickup option which is perfect for my locals.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for leaving us the amazing review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Helen from Globo

Mack Craft Supply

The app works well. I needed some support for set up and they worked promptly to help me resolve those issues.

Previous 1 3