Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Product Inventory

Look-Fly.ca Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Wrost app ever dont download it it wiil meesup you theme and they will not provide the proper help to fix it i had to go back to my old theme and do it all again the support take for ever to reply this app is bullshit all reviews are fake reviews i guarenteed 1 stars review is to mutch to give if i could give -10 i would

March 31, 2020

Hi there,

Regarding the issue, Our team has sent your response via email, but we didn't get back form you: http://prntscr.com/rqim1p
When you contacted via Live chat, Our dev was working but you have turned off admin access. So we can't support you.
I'm so sorry for your experience with our team. If there is any next chance, I will do my best to support you.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you

Helen

Hounds of York

Would work for 1/2 hour and then just stop. Setup instructions contradict each other. Support is in Asia so help is only available in EST overnight and they are NOT responsive. Would have PAID to use this app if it actually worked since it does not require you to pay Shopify the extra $20/month for Third-Party Shipping Rates functionality. Disappointed,

Terra Origin

Does not work as displayed. Does not filter by distance. Search does nothing. It does not geo locate the user and show them the closest location, it just shows all of them. Huge waste of time installing and entering locations.

Goods4Causes

I installed it to use the free pickup in store and it still didn't disable shipping location. You can do it by yourself without an app, just by entering a new rate in your zone.

Colonial Needle Company

This app is not what it appears to be. You have to provide the exact longitude and latitude of every single shop you would like to upload. We have over 500+ locations that offer our products so this was a huge job. After getting those all up, and getting the app on the website, I was told that the only way to search for a shop is by name, NOT by location as demonstrated in the "Gallery" images. This is useless for us as we are trying to use this to show what shops are closest to them. This app was very deceitful.

Alishascupcakes

Using this app was a nightmare! Constantly always needing to contact the developer. Would get fixed for a day and then would continue having problems the next day. Never would I use this app again.