Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

All in one solution for store locator and store pickup.

Blow Up Vintage

We used this free application to have a pickup store option for our eshop. The support staff of Globo was very hellfull during the installation and they answer us very quickly. We recommand it.

Romantic Emporium Inc dba Condom World

This app is working perfectly for me now. I would have given it 5 starts except that it did not work so well directly after installing it. Still I saw it had good promise and worked with the support team to get it to work the way I needed it to. The support team was great, I live in EST and saw they work late so I assume it is somewhere in Asia, but after giving them access they continued to work on my installation until they got it right. Also the price is nice compared with similar apps, which by the way I tried another pricer app and it also did not work straight out of the box. If you install it just hang in there and work with the support team to get it right for you.

PERKii Probiotics

Great customer support. They are very quick to help you via email or live chat with any issues you may have.

CineStore

Install was fairly painless. You need to do a couple of things, not a one click install but it guides you through it. It takes a minute so be patient as it won't be active straight away. The main issue I have with the app is that it asks you to add a Free postage option called "Store Pickup" so that it can be used when someone selects store pickup. But the issue is the Free postage option also shows when someone selects delivery. I have had this before without the app and customers select it because its free and then ask why their order is not delivered. Anyway I reached out to Globo but they said I need to speak to shopify support to change that, this will be a coding/chargeable service I would think.