Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

All in one solution for store locator and store pickup.

Mack Craft Supply

The app works well. I needed some support for set up and they worked promptly to help me resolve those issues.

Truck Town

They accommodated both requests I had within 1 business day! I'm just shocked they're so responsive and helpful with an app I'm not paying anything for... Now that they've made a few tweaks to my version it's absolutely perfect! Works exactly as it should, solved my in-store pick up tax problem!!! I have to collect tax on in-store pickup orders no matter what the customer's address is. I had read several articles in Shopify and there's no other way to do this, unless you want to hire a shopify expert for a couple hundred dollars....

Outdoor Concepts

Works great and looks good, thank you! It would be great if you can choose colors that match your theme :)

Becerra's Tamales

Great customer service! I had an issue with the store locator and they worked on it until it was resolved. I would recommend this tool to enhance your store and help customers find your location when completing their purchases.

Atc Cart

I’m new to Shopify and just finished setting up my first store with this wonderful App. The great support from Nham will make the experience smooth and painless. Thumbs up for the app and the support.