Store Pickup + Local Delivery

Store Pickup + Local Delivery

by Globo

Store Pickup, Local Delivery, Store Locator, Product Inventory

sammysoap

This app is crucial in keeping us afloat during the coronavirus outbreak. The team is polite, their repairs are done in a timely manner, and the app is user friendly. The Globo team in based in Vietnam, so expect a bit of a delay in their response. But during their hours, they are prompt in providing their assistance.

Konbiniya Japan Centre

We chose this App as we needed to set up our online store fast to offer local delivery during the Covid 19 crisis. It was exactly what we needed and Helen and her timely responses at Globo was so helpful with our questions and tweaks. We had it working to our specifications in a couple of days. Having the ability for in store or for us curbside pickup was also a bonus. Thanks!

Hemisphere Coffee Roasters

Great, Easy to use. Good customer service. Helen was excellent.

Les Serres Legault

Work perfectly with my store!

teaspoon tea company

Great little app, looks great and really helps grow our local delivery service. Had a few little glitches setting up but Helen in support was excellent at sorting it out

EuroMax Foods The Good Food Store

Super App working Great thank you for the team, they helped with the installation of the local delivery option and it works very well. I appreciate all the hard work these coders do and especially because they are doing this for free,

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your lovely words.🥰 We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Our developer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Happy to help! Helen

Brooklan Tree

This app is fantastic, it suits my business needs perfectly. i love that its free but the developers went above and beyond to get this working exactly how i needed it.

March 28, 2020

10 stars for your review.🥰 Thank you so much!👍 Our developer will definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Happy to help! Helen

Pinny's Judaica Gift Center

Great service via email.
I had a problem. I reach out to them via email and got good service.
I recommend sending them emails to get quick response.

Thank you so much for the great review! 👍 Happy to help! Helen

The Nest:Attachment Parenting Hub

I got problem when i tried installing it on my theme, and they help me ASAP, after 2 hours they fix my problem! Thank you guys, your apps is now working on our website.

Bäckerei-Café-Konditorei Buchegger GmbH

Considering this is free, it's a great app. Unfortunately there are to many features missing like limiting orders per day, selecting days when delivery is available, etc.
Wrote them some suggestions, if they keep improving it, there is a lot of potential.

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! I'm really appreciate!

Previous 1 3 4