Globo Store Locator + Pickup

Globo Store Locator + Pickup

by Globo

Store Pickup, Store Locator, Local Delivery, Product Inventory

Furinno SG

This app can help to provide a good service on changing the option from shipping to store pickup. It is easily to be used.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Helen

Foodie Fit

Great app, does what it says and it's free! Any issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. No complaints.

MATION AB

really nice app and efficient customers service. thank you so much guys!!!

Calamazag Plant Nursery

Great app to allow customers to collect from your shop/warehouse or even pop up stores. I had a few problems getting started but customer service was great and got me up and running quickly. To me customer service is as important as the apps features which is why I have given this 5 stars.

Stripes & Checks

Works exactly as expected. There was a small issue with the wrong location showing but the support team fixed it extremely quickly and were super helpful. Highly recommended!

draft-8

For now on, its all perfect, thank you guys it work fine and thank you to help me to design it as I wanted

Head West Bozeman

This app is wonderful! Helen from the Support team was great to work with. Thanks Globo Store Locator + Pickup for great customer service!

MavoxIndia

Great customer support and timely solution. I really appreciate your service on short notice. It really made my day

Thanks Team

WULT Beauty

emma is being so helpful. The live chat can help solving your problems immediately without any delays. Thanks so much

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review!!
She's a tremendous asset to our team, and we're lucky to have her.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions about the app. We are preparing for the next versions, with more features.

I Wear Local

Needed a little support because we're not super tech savvy but the replies from their support team were quick and helpful! Would recommend as a free option for in store pickup capabilities.

Previous 1