Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Argo Tea

The store locator app is very useful, lots of great configuration options. Support is uber-fast and helpful!

matt.soapworks

Very helpful team with a lot of knowledge on the app. They solved my problem and then some. I would reco the W3 Locator to anyone looking for a store locator for their site.

Pom Pom at Home

Super fast customer support. Easy to add locations. Super fast customer support. Easy to add locations.

Madyson's Marshmallows

Great app. I'm using it on two different stores. Easy to use and looks clean and professional. Support is also excellent when I have questions or need help.

Experience CBD

I was hoping this app would be more customizable and eye-catching than the other store locator app we use, but this app (W3) is very basic. Not appealing to the eye at all. You would think the layout of the store locator would be like images in the media gallery they provide, but the store shown must of customized it A LOT because the live locator looks nothing like the screenshots.

August 12, 2020

Edit: We have not heard from you at all, but saw you updated your review. Please email our support and mention you are "Experience CBD".

We'd be happy to provide and install CSS for you to match the example you liked. Please contact us at support@w3trends.com

Equestrian Collective

Easy to use app and W3 have outstanding support! I was super pleased when I saw W3 had a map app. Highly recommended

KEY-BAK Retractable Reels

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You cannot load this locator on a page, you have to use their page. They really need to include that BEFORE people install this.

July 14, 2020

Just wanted to update you that this is now possible! Hopefully someday we can earn 5 stars :)

Thephylife

The app in itself is decent - does what it says but is not the easiest to customize for those without tech knowledge. The support team, however, helps overcome this challenge with their prompt response time & willingness to help.

Blend Door USA

The app is simple to use and is easy to update. Our customers seem to like it and it's helping bring business in.

Babe Australia Global

Allowed us to show store locations for our stockists. App generally works well. Found it the easiest way to have store locator on website (and cheapest)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7