Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Bellyfit

2018 Update - Had an issue with website not being displayed along with the store physical address under the map. It was resolved very quickly with friendly customer support. Still recommend 3 years after our first review below.

2015 - Have been using the app for the last few months through our busiest selling season. Great, fast customer service and only issue was because we grew so fast, added more than 50 stores so any additional ones weren't being displayed. It was a simple setting that had to be changed. Works great on mobile too. Highly recommend.

Babyloniausa

Excellent customer service. They replied to my email within 10 minutes and were very helpful.

Leo Pirouette

Fast technical support for translate in french the app ! :)

Work great on desktop and mobile !

Vaporstockroom

Super fast customers service, had issues with filters lining up and looking good, they had us fixed up before we could blink

Komodo Fashion

Simple, clean, functional and very affordable. Exactly what I needed. I had a setting issue with the way the map initially displayed - it was looking clunky due to the wide spread of locations that needed on there - I sent an email suggesting a start zoom level to W3trends and they built the feature in ! ...excellent service. Excellent app.

Satyaorganicskincare

OMG. This is exactly what I needed and the price is fantastic. This is the app to use. No question. It's super easy to add retailers, the map works perfectly and the customer support is fast and clear. PERFECT.

Bb Company

Highly recommend - as good as the more expensive alternatives, and easy to use!! And super quick response from customer service who were really helpful.

The Wright Sauce

What a great value. This app does what it's supposed to do and does it well. Also, they have an EXTREMELY fast tech support response. You won't go wrong installing this app. It is well worth the value.

Tireject 2

Its 10 minutes after starting the free trial and I have already added my locations, swapped out the page in my nav and added url redirect from the old static page I had and was updating. AWESOME! One thing I would love is an API to allow new locations to be added through my CRM system. Add that and this will be the ultimate solution at a reasonable price... all the other solutions are crazy expensive!

Dye Paintball

GREAT value, as powerful as the more expensive store locators but at a fraction of the cost! Great customer service as well!