Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Advanced Acousticwerkes

Great App! Really intuitive to use and great perks.

Elements For Life

Easy to configure and looks good on the page. I lik the way you can have different colours for different types of location, which are all filtered on the page.

Ampedliquid

LOVE IT!
Seriously, this app shines. Now I have not seen every app on shopify but of the ones I have seen, this one really stands out. Very simple to setup and use and gives our site a very professional appearance. We are using the app to show our customers where they can purchase our products locally. We are only in a few shops now, but hope to have hundreds soon.
Check it out at http://ampedliquid.com

Bellyfit

2018 Update - Had an issue with website not being displayed along with the store physical address under the map. It was resolved very quickly with friendly customer support. Still recommend 3 years after our first review below.

2015 - Have been using the app for the last few months through our busiest selling season. Great, fast customer service and only issue was because we grew so fast, added more than 50 stores so any additional ones weren't being displayed. It was a simple setting that had to be changed. Works great on mobile too. Highly recommend.

Babyloniausa

Excellent customer service. They replied to my email within 10 minutes and were very helpful.

Leo Pirouette

Fast technical support for translate in french the app ! :)

Work great on desktop and mobile !

Vaporstockroom

Super fast customers service, had issues with filters lining up and looking good, they had us fixed up before we could blink

Komodo Fashion

Simple, clean, functional and very affordable. Exactly what I needed. I had a setting issue with the way the map initially displayed - it was looking clunky due to the wide spread of locations that needed on there - I sent an email suggesting a start zoom level to W3trends and they built the feature in ! ...excellent service. Excellent app.

Satyaorganicskincare

OMG. This is exactly what I needed and the price is fantastic. This is the app to use. No question. It's super easy to add retailers, the map works perfectly and the customer support is fast and clear. PERFECT.

Bb Company

Highly recommend - as good as the more expensive alternatives, and easy to use!! And super quick response from customer service who were really helpful.