Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

The Wright Sauce

What a great value. This app does what it's supposed to do and does it well. Also, they have an EXTREMELY fast tech support response. You won't go wrong installing this app. It is well worth the value.

Tireject 2

Its 10 minutes after starting the free trial and I have already added my locations, swapped out the page in my nav and added url redirect from the old static page I had and was updating. AWESOME! One thing I would love is an API to allow new locations to be added through my CRM system. Add that and this will be the ultimate solution at a reasonable price... all the other solutions are crazy expensive!

Dye Paintball

GREAT value, as powerful as the more expensive store locators but at a fraction of the cost! Great customer service as well!

Daves Meat

Very cool and easy to install app. The font color did not blend well with my site and i emailed them and they replied back and fixed it immediately.

www.BLACKROLL.com

Great and easy to use application.
Also the customer support is very good and very fast.
This app gets my absolute recommendation!

DOWNEAST

Recently migrated our site https://www.downeastbasics.com/ onto ShoipfyPLUS and started using the W3 Store Locator, and couldn't be more pleased wth the app and the customer service. We have 60+ retails stores that require customers to find our locations with ease and this app made it possible. I highly recommend this for any online business. https://www.downeastbasics.com/apps/store-locator

Gorilly Goods

Wow sums it up. Affordable and great to setup for all sized companies. The customer service is fast prom and friendly. I highly recommend this for your Store Locator/Map needs!

Motis Accessories

Great support, and easy to use product.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next