Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 4, 2015

Simple, clean, functional and very affordable. Exactly what I needed. I had a setting issue with the way the map initially displayed - it was looking clunky due to the wide spread of locations that needed on there - I sent an email suggesting a start zoom level to W3trends and they built the feature in ! ...excellent service. Excellent app.

Komodo Fashion
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 28, 2015

OMG. This is exactly what I needed and the price is fantastic. This is the app to use. No question. It's super easy to add retailers, the map works perfectly and the customer support is fast and clear. PERFECT.

Satyaorganicskincare
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 13, 2015

Highly recommend - as good as the more expensive alternatives, and easy to use!! And super quick response from customer service who were really helpful.

Bb Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 8, 2015

What a great value. This app does what it's supposed to do and does it well. Also, they have an EXTREMELY fast tech support response. You won't go wrong installing this app. It is well worth the value.

The Wright Sauce
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 22, 2015

Its 10 minutes after starting the free trial and I have already added my locations, swapped out the page in my nav and added url redirect from the old static page I had and was updating. AWESOME! One thing I would love is an API to allow new locations to be added through my CRM system. Add that and this will be the ultimate solution at a reasonable price... all the other solutions are crazy expensive!

Tireject 2
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 8, 2015

GREAT value, as powerful as the more expensive store locators but at a fraction of the cost! Great customer service as well!

Dye Paintball
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 1, 2015

Very cool and easy to install app. The font color did not blend well with my site and i emailed them and they replied back and fixed it immediately.

Daves Meat
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
June 10, 2015

Great and easy to use application.
Also the customer support is very good and very fast.
This app gets my absolute recommendation!

www.BLACKROLL.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 9, 2015

Recently migrated our site https://www.downeastbasics.com/ onto ShoipfyPLUS and started using the W3 Store Locator, and couldn't be more pleased wth the app and the customer service. We have 60+ retails stores that require customers to find our locations with ease and this app made it possible. I highly recommend this for any online business. https://www.downeastbasics.com/apps/store-locator

DOWNEAST
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 4, 2015

Wow sums it up. Affordable and great to setup for all sized companies. The customer service is fast prom and friendly. I highly recommend this for your Store Locator/Map needs!

Gorilly Goods