Store Locator ‑ W3

Store Locator ‑ W3

by W3trends Inc.

Easily add locations to a map for your customers to find you!

Thephylife

The app in itself is decent - does what it says but is not the easiest to customize for those without tech knowledge. The support team, however, helps overcome this challenge with their prompt response time & willingness to help.

Babe Australia Global

Allowed us to show store locations for our stockists. App generally works well. Found it the easiest way to have store locator on website (and cheapest)

Greenlife Cookware

Just installed this yesterday and so far the app works great! We've had a little padding issue but the customer service was quick to answer and the issue was immediately resolved.

Veedverks

When it is working, it's great. It gives you plenty of customization options, and looks nice.

I have noticed it has gone down a few times since we've installed it, and I don't even log in to check it very often. Who knows how much downtime we've actually had. But right now, for instance, I can't get into it to add another store!

Update: Our store locator has been down since yesterday, at least. I think it's time to search for a better option.

Update #2: The Store Locator Team made improvements to their hosting service and took the time to respond to our review. Upgrading the rating, and we'll see how well it performs moving forward. Thanks, Store Locator Team!

Lane Tanner Designs

Great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. Love the geo locater map. One suggestion. I wish there were a way to sort by location and alphabetically. Then it would be perfect.

Split Tree Cocktail

Very good app. Easy to use and and very user friendly display. Price is very reasonable. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that if a user searches for a location and then zooms out the map still only shows store locations within the initial search. Once the user zooms out the map should refresh to show all locations.

B45 Baseball

Great app for showing your store locations. Great service also.

Bauer Uk

Good App! Works well but customization could be a little more user friendly. It is possible for a bit time consuming.