Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

BackfireBoardsUSA

First want to say : Good Support team, very quick turn around and helpful! Second: the app is fairly easy to install follow the directions while I have very limited background of IT.

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your kind words - thanks so much! We're glad that our team was able to get everything sorted out for you so quickly; that's certainly what we aim for, especially around the holidays.

We're also very humbled to hear that you were able to easily follow our installation instructions on the Help Center - we have a very hard worker who upkeeps our articles, and we're glad that you found them easy to follow!

Detoxify

Great app, and great customer support! Laurel, Chintan, and Mona are wonderful and quick to get the correct support!

November 8, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad to hear that our support team was able to get you up and running with the app quickly and efficiently; that's what we strive for! Please reach out again if you need any other assistance; we'd be glad to help. :-)

Rahua.eu

AWARE!
This app has a big security issue, to works it need a google maps API key with no Application restrictions.
The API key appears in the code of the website, if someone take your API and abuse of them you will pay to google.
I hope BOLD fix this quickly

October 24, 2019

Hello there. Thank you for the review and the feedback; we appreciate all reviews as it helps us evaluate how we're doing. We're so sorry that you found our app to have a large security issue in terms of the Google Maps API key.

Our specialist, Sam, will be reaching out to you soon to give you more information to assist you if needed, however he did mention that in your Google account, you can set it to only your myshopify.com domain URL using this key, so that if anyone were to find it, it would be a restricted API key and will not do anything should they try to use it.

We hope that helps!

Trek Hardware

Functionality of this app is good! Everything is simple to set up and the FAQ section is very helpful and very intuitive.

The only thing this app is missing is different layouts, the style looks a little outdated in my opinion. A full width map with a store finder overlay as an option or other customization options would make this app 5/5.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank so much for the review and the feedback about the app's style; we'll definitely be sure to pass that along to our developers so they can look into this. Sorry that we weren't able to get things customized in a way that met your store's needs! Hopefully we can get this changed in the future.

Small Pet Select UK

Nir was super helpful when I was having issues with one of our shopify stores. Explained everything and troubleshot with me.

October 1, 2019

It's great to hear that Nir was able to sort out the issues you were having with your Shopify stores! Thanks so much for leaving us this review; we're really glad to hear that he was able to get everything properly working for you. :-)

Moodbeli

The bulk upload did not work for me but I was able to get a response and the outcome I wanted with the help of Rony in Customer Service within 24 hrs.

September 30, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that the bulk upload didn't work properly for you, but it's great to see that Rony was able to sort it out for you so you could get those same results.

Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be more than happy to help again! Your products look amazing, by the way, and I love your recipes page. :-)

RevAir

We've been using the locator app for about a year and is easy to navigate. On a couple of occasions we needed support we were taken care of quickly and fixed the challenges with no disruption. Thanks Rahul!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you've been using our app for the past year, and are enjoying it. Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into, but we're so glad to hear that our team of experts has been able to get everything sorted for you.

Your line of hair products look so amazing!

Spa Sciences

First poor experience with a Bold app, but unfortunately their Store Locator is barely usable at the moment until their engineers fix an issue with the newly updated stores showing up as a Non-geolocating store instead of showing the location. So Merchant (you and I) has to manually go in and set each location (their support team's own words). Which I can't realistically do for over 500 stores. According to them, they are working on this bug and will update as soon as they can. For the time being I uninstalled and went with another app.

BulletProof Hitches

Not happy with the app. The first time we tried to update our Dealer list, I re-imported our list of dealers and they didn't sync up with their geo-locator which caused them all to not display on the map when an address was searched. I had to manually enter in over 100 addresses to get it working again. About a month later I tried doing another update and the same thing happened. I was told their developers were working on the issue and waited over a week for our addresses to show-up on our dealer locator again . After a week and still no results we decided to switch apps. We couldn't wait any longer and it almost caused us to lose multiple dealers.

August 15, 2019

Hello there. We're so sorry you have been experiencing this issue - our developers have been working to craft a solution for this as some of our other merchants were also experiencing the same issue, however we don't have any sort of timeframe on when it can be expected which is certainly frustrating for not only you guys, but also us, as we want our apps to work exactly how they should for all of our merchants.

We completely understand that you need to do what's best for your business and switch to a different app. We're so sorry we couldn't get the issue resolved for you in a timely manner, which is what we always strive for. We hope to be able to update you in the near future with the fix, and would be happy to compensate you for the loss of proper functionality.

Please let us know if there's anything more we can do for you in the meantime - our specialist Rony has reached out to you, and would be more than happy to discuss everything in detail over the phone.

All the best with your business, and take care.

Smono Shop

It's a nice app - doing a great job. Very easy to implement and makes a clean proffesional impression on the customer.

May 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We're here in case you have any questions or if you need any guidance. Happy to hear our Store Locator App is able to help with incoming traffic through your online store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39