Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Spirit West Gear

Excellent App....it took a few minutes to figure out the Google Map portion but once past that bit the app has been very easy, accurate, and valuable to our business. Thanks to Bold for this...we look forward to using more of your apps in the future.

Steve

Kob Store

Thank you for your great app for our store locator and events! We love it and it's helped thousands locate events and find store information about our products and brands!

Sincerely,

Steve A

Miramar Brands Group, Inc.

Cpcchildrenswear

Very happy with the app. I initially had some formatting issues due to my theme which the Bold support team was very responsive to helping find a solution. App looks great now and is very easy to use!

The Scoopie

Excellent app that I use regularly to add stores carrying my product. It looks amazing on site, integrates seamlessly and doesn't have any issues what-so-ever!

Sororityshop

Locates all of our stores easily on a map. Great for our customers!

Ovan Vision

Locates all of our Ovan Eyewear store's globally...Five stars all day

Watchitcanada

Super easy to use and set-up even for a tech novice like myself. Great APP - no issues.

Mauds 2

Integrates perfectly with our Shopify site and the fact we can display all our stockists by location, products each stockist carries, distance and even route instructions as it links in with google maps - a brilliant app that is solid and dependable. Top marks!

Slydehandboards

Really great app that has saved me a ton of time easily the best way to add locations to your store easy to use and easy for customers

Good Greens

This APP is amazing!! Such a great tool and so easy to use. This Store Locator makes communicating store locations to our customers a breeze! Thanks for a great tool!