Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Seanol Miracle

Very happy with the app. Works perfectly with all the functions I need, and no glitches at all. Shoutout to the wonderful customer service too - especially MC, who helped tweak the app to match it with the rest of the website very quickly.

April 30, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind review, and best of luck with Store Locator! Let us know if there is anything more we can help with in the future. :-)

Campfire Treats

We just added the app last week. The set up process was straight forward and took only around 15 minutes.

One highlight to mention is the amazing customer service. Bold Commerce made the app to exactly fit the theme of our store. My special thanks to Rick for all the fine-tuning!

In case you want to see the app on our store, check out this link - https://campfiretreats.com/apps/store-locator/

Ohio Mulch

We use this very successfully for 20+ stores. Response to questions have been same day. I would choose it again.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review; the app looks great on your store! I love your stone patio photos by the way - they sure inspire creativity.

Doomswell Boarding Co.

App has been great for our site. Had one slight hiccup with the way it displayed when we switched themes, but Ankur was able to fix the problem over chat in less than 5 minutes.

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, we're glad the app is working well on your store! It looks great on your site. By the way, loving how vibrant the colours on your boards are.

Organic Nation

Love this store locator, easy to load bulk locations, presentation and customisation is really cool.

Fasthouse Australia

Stoked with the Bold Store Locator App. When setting the default locations Brendan was a great help. Thanks

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

My saint my hero 2

Th eStore Locator app is exactly what our customers need to find local stores that carry our products. Support is excellent. Thank you, Alexa!

UCE JUICE

I was having issues with my store locator app and I called customer service in which Scott Saedal assisted me. I hope I spelled that right. He was very customer service friendly and helped me through the process to get everything straightened out. Thanks to our neighbors in Canada we really appreciate you guys.

Show Stoppers Beauty

This app is amazing and is so worth it and their customer service is beyond exceptional... Thank You sooooo much Nir for the help you are the best !!! xoxo