Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Pretty Pushers

Works beautifully and seamlessly!
Along with fast, friendly, and helpful support!
Thanks

TowelTopper

This app is so very easy to use and is a great compliment to our website! We are loving using it and we've had feedback from our online customers that it is easy to use and very helpful. We had no problems installing it and have no problems using it. It brings business to our stores because people can locate them, which in turn brings business to us because our stores reorder! THANK YOU! It's a fabulous app and we are very pleased!

Dermatology Choice Labs

I love, love, love this app! So easy to use, easy to install and looks so professional on my website. Thank you Store Locator for creating this app. It's made such a difference for my company's website. A must have app!!!

Bogarim Cosmetic Delivery

It's an awesome app. It has been helping me to gather new clients. I offer to hair saloon its shop location in the map, as a bonnus for a purchase. In the other hand I upgrade my site by giving the users the benefit to find a hair saloon under some filters, thus I increase the site visit flow and my revenues.

cellhelmet

So far, so good. Pretty simple interface from a bad ass developer!

Buckshot Enterprises, LLC

We are a small company (but growing) with limited retail distribution. This app has helped draw customers to our site to look for local stores. Once they are on the site, if they don't find a local store they are buying our product online.

Buckshot Enterprises, LLC

Okay....I am taking back my previous review....user error! This really is an awesome app.....any 5 year old could use it!

SURFSET Fitness

Awesome App!! This is perfect for my Fitness Company with locations across the US. The App works extremely well & the Shappify Team thought of everything.

The support is also 1st class! I am a novice to web design & was able to fully setup everything, and when I had a question the Shappify Team responded immediately & spent time to search out my answer. The App was up on my site & running perfectly within an hour.

Thank you!!!!

Tea Casa

Excellent customer service and response time. I have been very impressed with everything about this App and it's Developer. Thank you!!

VMS 4x4 - Find A New Path

This is not only a ripper app that is imperative to any business, but also backed buy a brilliant and extremely efficient team. I emailed for help expecting a basic answer, instead all my tech questions were answered and the team were even willing to help me execute some new ideas that weren't standard in the app! Love it, no wonders these guys don't have any negative ratings!