Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Lansify

Amazing! I was using another database solution to provide the same feature. This is WAY easier and gives my store a far more professional and cohesive look.

Kudos to you Shappify!

InstaGone Consumer Products

I retract my last comment. This app is amazing and I did not read the price break down. My apologies shopify community!

ilustrarium

Great, awesome App. Gives me a very professional feeling. I got an express support and was very helpfuly. I'm thrilled upgrading when I open the shop.
Thanks,
Marta

Mirella Dance Wear

Great app. Easy set up and install. Great bulk import! I uploaded over 1000 stores in a few minutes!

Ecoinfra.hu | Infra és Napelem Technológia

Very useful app with an awesome support! Will definitely market this app to our future clients!

Miracle Matcha

Wow what a great app - saves me a HUGE headache trying to build this myself!

Zipbuds Australia

Love it great app waiting for something like this

Official 30A Gear

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use... This is a must-have app for anyone who's managing multiple store or partner locations

Sexyland

This App is exactly what I've been looking for! It works well and fits nicely with my theme. Thanks guys for the quick support also!

Vintage TeaWorks

Great app! Even better customer service.

1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next