Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Brave & Bearded

We really like this app, it's a great add-on to our site. Our customers can now find the stores that carry our products more easily!

Nuu-Muu

This app helps my company show where stores that sell our products are located all over the world! Also got superb help from Rose when I was experiencing problems - thanks!

Hair So Fab

When I say that this is the BEST customer support EVER, I mean it! They were SOOOOO helpful and very knowledgeable. I had a million questions but they answered each one in a timely fashion. I definitely recommend their products 1000%!

Jmjretail

Bold's Store Locator works great for us! We had a couple of questions and Alexa was able to help us out immediately. A great experience, thank you!

Primal Hair

Great app for store locator. Chat with Guri from the support team and he helped me solve some customization issues for the header display. Thanks.

Be Tru Organics

Love this beautiful APP. We had it up, took it down and reactivated 3 months later. BOLD's awesome people helped us get everything running as it was initially. GREAT customer service - thank you Pratibha for your additional support, you were helpful and fun!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Bennyandezra

Very user friendly! No issues!

Igous

The app works very well. It is a simple to use solution. Guri was a great help with a small layout issue I had. Spent the time to try out different options to get me the results I was looking for.

Burnett Bradley

We have been very happy with this app so far. We are using it for 2 of our websites. I had two minor issues while setting things up so I contacted support and they were very quick getting back to me and helping me figure out how to resolve the issue. Shout out to Henrique and Alexa for their wonderful customer service!