Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Revive Kombucha

The Bold live chat support has been incredibly helpful for us as we build our new website. Naman most recently helped us out with some issues and not only did we get connected with them promptly, our issues were resolved within minutes! We are all very much beginners when it comes to building websites, and we cant be thankful enough for the support of Naman and the Bold support team! Very happy that we decided to go with Bold for a few of our website apps!

The Honey Pot - Feminine Care

Once again I really love the customer service that BOLD Store locator provides. Jericho went out of his way to ensure that my store locator was working properly. We love that we can update the store locator as often as we need since we are a growing company with a large retail presence.

Rose Rock Coffee

I just installed the app and was having an issue with linking to location page to my navigation. Went to chat support and was connected to Naman and couldn't be happier with the results. Quick and easy!! Great customer service!!

DII Stores

Great simple store locator with heat mapping for a great price. Had an issue with our expired Google API key and Bold was quick to help. Rony was especially helpful and walked me through the process of making the key work.

Olde Century Colors

We had a tiny issue and the CS rep Camila was quick and very friendly to get us back up and running.

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's Friday and I had some questions that I didn't think were going to be possible without custom programming... Rick easily explained exactly what each of my issues were honestly without leaving me with the only option of upgrading to a higher priced solution. Love it! Thanks! Bold Rocks so far!! Happy Friday Bold Team!

Pre

This app has been very helpful. Although it doesn't have all the features we need, Priyanka was extremely helpful in getting us some good workarounds and was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend this app for anyone who needs a good store locator to start their online store off with.

Lupii

We were struggling with some of the back-end set-up, but the customer support provided by Rick, was incredibly helpful and kept me level-headed as we tried to figure out what in our set-up process needed correcting.

January 8, 2020

Hello there! So sorry to hear you ran into some troubles with getting things set up in the back end. We're really glad to hear that Rick was able to walk you through it as you figured out what was needed. Thanks for reaching out, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any other assistance!

dunkinsa

Great App, Good Functionality, Awesome Experience. Great support by Priyanka. Thanks you so much Priyanka.

January 2, 2020

Hello there! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad that you are enjoying our app, and that our customer service team was able to help you out. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BackfireBoardsUSA

First want to say : Good Support team, very quick turn around and helpful! Second: the app is fairly easy to install follow the directions while I have very limited background of IT.

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your kind words - thanks so much! We're glad that our team was able to get everything sorted out for you so quickly; that's certainly what we aim for, especially around the holidays.

We're also very humbled to hear that you were able to easily follow our installation instructions on the Help Center - we have a very hard worker who upkeeps our articles, and we're glad that you found them easy to follow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34