SC Store Locator Map , 428 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Juli 2014

Super easy to understand, create and use on a webpage; especially for a novice computer savvy person like myself. I would highly recommend this app to everyone!

Midwest Products
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. Juli 2016

There was a map locator feature that our web designers said couldn't be done.
I went straight to Bold...and like magic...it was done. Thank you
For your fast and straight-up attitude, Bold!

Mary Apple
Pretty Pushers, Inc.
www.prettypushers.com

Prettypushers
7. April 2014

As a small business owner I have to do almost everything...and I found this app to be easy to use, great instructions, and it works! Thanks for creating this great app! (oh yes, and I am paying less/month for it than my old app...)

Bella Materna
15. August 2014

We really love the Store Locator app. It provides the exact functionality we were looking for - a Google Maps-based listing of all of the brick&mortar stores that carry our travel yoga mat, the YOGO Mat. It was easy to install, easy to get up and running, and our Reseller customers LOVE that their contact information is displayed (and mapped with directions!) on our website. Five Stars. Highly recommend.

Ryon Lane
Co-Founder, VP & default IT Guru
YOGO
TAKE YOGA ANYWHERE

YOGO
2. März 2015

Simple and easy to use.

I am a beginner shopify user and this app works seamlessly.

Sincerely
Darren cook
Marc Martin New York

Marc Martin New York
26. Juli 2013

Great app, really simple to use, essential for any wholesale brand.

Seven Boot Lane
Vereinigtes Königreich
Bearbeitet am 19. November 2018

Th eStore Locator app is exactly what our customers need to find local stores that carry our products. Support is excellent. Thank you, Alexa!

My saint my hero 2
23. Juni 2014

So far so good! I compared this app against a competitive app, and the features seem perfect for my small business!

pispeedshops
29. Mai 2014

Great app and exactly what I needed for customers to find my products at dealers throughout Japan. Definitely recommended.

CYCLISM Japan
Japan
15. August 2016

Loving this locator app. I've tried a few in the past but this has been my favorite! Lots of customization options and very user friendly. Plus you can't beat Bold's customer service!

Moonlily Wellness