Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Februar 2014

great app, very quick to install and this will make my store even more professional!

UltraShake
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
12. Oktober 2015

so far so good. couple of issues

I have two shopify sites, one for UK and one for Europe, so would be good to have use of the same one App on both sites. Also i have to log out and in, instead of being able to switch.

All Home Everything
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
4. Juni 2014

It is easy to use and it works great!

D&A Guitar Gear
21. November 2013

Simple to use, straightforward, and a very clean design. It works well no matter what your store's design! The bold apps team is also very helpful in terms of support!

Brown Jordan Fires
18. Februar 2014

This is great app for anyone with multiple stores and partners! Easy and simple to use with all the fields you could ever need. One thing, however, is the design is pretty standard so if you would like the layout to match your store you'll need to hire a pro to do some custom css. Other then that I highly recommend.

Jason
Founder, Oi Furniture
www.iLikeOi.com

Oi Furniture
Kanada
Bearbeitet am 14. Dezember 2018

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

kingston-anchors
17. Oktober 2016

Good app. The only thing that needs improving is the auto map location finder which occasionally has a mind of it's own.

Nathalie Bond Organics
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
6. November 2013

This is a good dealer locator app. Easy to use back end interface. We had some issues early on with the page not populating quickly, but support was responsive in getting everything up and running.

PowerTap®
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
30. August 2021

Their support is fantastic. Thanks to Nikhil for all the help provided on getting the geocoding in. I just wish it was easier to bulk edit a chain of stores or to completely delete a chain of stores without support help. And the geocoding does not always work, but not sure if that is google map's fault or the app.

Healthy Pet
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
23. Dezember 2013

Store Locator is a great tool for my business. It simple to use and can be customized at a basic level. I just wish we can tweak more things with it.

Ignite Premium E Liquid