Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. Oktober 2016

I have to say I was pretty sceptical that adding an app like this to our Black Mountain Roast coffee Shopify site really was as easy as the marketing made out... But it was!

Does everything that it says on the tin and we're very happy with how it all works.

There are some tiny layout issues with the theme we're using but pretty sure that will get ironed out when we have time to spend more than the simple hour it took to install, apply and fill with our outlet data.

Hugely recommended.

Blackmountainroast
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 monate mit der App
17. Februar 2015

Great App, very powerfull!
Fast and reliable customer service.
Will definitely recommend to whomever asks.

The Rubz
Dänemark
5 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2016

This app is simple to use and is great for helping customers find our comfortable men's dress shoes!

Thanks for the help with your app.

Sincerely,
Justin & The Wolf & Shepherd Team

Wolf Shepherd
4 monate mit der App
20. Juni 2016

A little confusing to navigate the interface but we have been able to create a usable, easily updatable find a retailer page, which our stores appreciate.

Livefashionable
15. Januar 2016

I installed this app given I feel it is a necessity for anyone with an actual store front on their high street. It does exactly what it says. The only reason I have rated it 4star is that by default the map once loaded is zoomed out showing lots of countries. I think this is great if you are perhaps an international business with lots of store fronts but for shops like my own I would prefer it to be zoomed in by default at least to country level.

Great app though and it will stay installed on our site adamandeco.com

Thankyou

Adam Eco
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. Dezember 2013

Ready to go and easy to use. An important business tool for any retailer.

High & Tight
22. August 2014

pretty cool app. Helps customer easily locate my store

MrBinocular
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
8. September 2016

Tamer quickly replied to my request with a link to exactly the info and code I required to solve my problem. We're very excited to get to work with our new Store locator app. Thanks for your help!

Glenergy
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
7. Oktober 2019

Functionality of this app is good! Everything is simple to set up and the FAQ section is very helpful and very intuitive.

The only thing this app is missing is different layouts, the style looks a little outdated in my opinion. A full width map with a store finder overlay as an option or other customization options would make this app 5/5.

Trek Hardware
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Shop Circle hat geantwortet 8. Oktober 2019

Hi there! Thank so much for the review and the feedback about the app's style; we'll definitely be sure to pass that along to our developers so they can look into this. Sorry that we weren't able to get things customized in a way that met your store's needs! Hopefully we can get this changed in the future.

7. November 2013

This is the first app I have used for my site, it is very easy to use. My only complaint (and I haven't really asked or looked into yet) would be you can't seem to display the stores in a certain order. I sell my product at numerous locations, and want a certain location at the top. Other than that, I would recommend this app!

The Mustard Man