Avaliações (438)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de julho de 2024

I needed assistance with features that weren’t available in the settings. When I opened up the chat, the support team not only resolved my issue but also took the initiative to make the changes themselves in a timely manner. Their efficiency and helpfulness were greatly appreciated.

Orion Car Audio
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
1 de junho de 2024

Nitesh is very helpful! They truly guide me on how to do it perfectly. Their response is fast! We are absolutely satisfied :) Thanks Nitesh!

Wooden Ships
Mais de 7 anos usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

The app is really easy to use and I got help with small issues really fast. I like that I can add a LOT of locations and my customers can search the distance without having to go to google maps.

Apprenti Infirmier
Canadá
23 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2024

Very friendly Support team, thank you.

keskinebike
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
19 de março de 2024

This is by far the best looking map I have found and I've looked at a LOT. Also, it was important to me to be able to do a spreadsheet upload to easily update the retailers that carry our product. This map app checks all the boxes.

The Sassy Olive
30 de maio de 2024

great support, easy set up!

Haand
12 de junho de 2024

Great support

Horse Guard
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
20 de março de 2024

I reached out to Shop Circle with theme integration issues & within hours Eldin helped me get my map working on mobile & advised on some color customizations as well. I would definitely recommend as it is tough finding responsive and collaborative partners! Thanks guys.

Doorware.ca
Canadá
6 dias usando o app
31 de maio de 2024

Great app and support! Highly recommend

GoKo Energy
8 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Hulk Apps / Store Locator Map is the best app on Shopify to have your retailers listed on your store. The support team helped me make it look cosmetically to my preferences as well. Highly recommend!

Denon Eyewear