Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de janeiro de 2024

Hulk Apps / Store Locator Map is the best app on Shopify to have your retailers listed on your store. The support team helped me make it look cosmetically to my preferences as well. Highly recommend!

Denon Eyewear
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

Fixed my issue within 5 minutes through chat.

LeMond Bicycles, Inc
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Haris is helpful

RADIUS
Quase 9 anos usando o app
21 de setembro de 2023

Excellent store locator app! It's easy to install and setup. Perhaps more importantly, the support team is quick to respond and helped me dial in a cosmetic issue right away.

Prevelo Bikes
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
13 de novembro de 2023

Smiljan was a wonderful help.
She was so patient with me and assisted above and beyond.

Tribe Earth Incense
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
8 de março de 2023

Works well. We were able to provide our website shoppers with a list of all available global resellers and distributors of our product, as an alternative to using the store checkout.

Novanex, Inc.
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
6 de abril de 2023

Great functionality and customer service is prompt and extremely helpful. I recommend giving this app a try.

Fort Scott Munitions
Aproximadamente 6 anos usando o app
8 de março de 2023

A++ Great app and exceptional customer support. solved our needs perfectly! Definitely give it a try if you need a solid store locator map!

Holiday Shopping Card
27 dias usando o app
28 de abril de 2023

Just added this app to our store and it works great and had some minor formatting issues on the page, which the customer support person, Jeff from Shop Circle, helped with. He was patient and very helpful!

FourX Better Chocolate™ - CA
Canadá
1 dia usando o app
15 de outubro de 2014

Easy to import store locations and customize for our site. Fit's in great in our theme and support was helpful in tweaking the font size a bit so it looks seamless with our site. Thanks!

Sencha Naturals