Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Piece By Paz 2

Store Locator is a wonderful app! Very user friendly. Love the map feature so our customers can easily find a store near them. We also love the feature that allows us to see where customers are searching for us most, it helps us get a good idea of where our recycled wine bottle candles are most in demand!

Auric Blends 2

So far so good, really great app!

Auric Blends

Lavish Hair 2

I had a Shopify Expert recommend this app for my hair salon and I love it. It's very efficient and helpful. Thanks!

Frictionlabs

Very easy to get up an running and manage. Bold customer service is also top notch.

The Beardsmith

This is a really great app. The customization features and the usage heat map make it the best store locator our there. Support is fast, friendly, and very helpful. Well worth the money spent.

Spinesavers

A great tool to build up backlinks & build a directory list!

Insulationmaterials Com

Very nice app. Had some difficulty with the display settings early on but Bold support was awesome and helped me find a solution in under an hour.

Spirit West Gear

Excellent App....it took a few minutes to figure out the Google Map portion but once past that bit the app has been very easy, accurate, and valuable to our business. Thanks to Bold for this...we look forward to using more of your apps in the future.

Steve

Kob Store

Thank you for your great app for our store locator and events! We love it and it's helped thousands locate events and find store information about our products and brands!

Sincerely,

Steve A

Miramar Brands Group, Inc.

Cpcchildrenswear

Very happy with the app. I initially had some formatting issues due to my theme which the Bold support team was very responsive to helping find a solution. App looks great now and is very easy to use!