Bold Store Locator

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Free plan available

Blackmountainroast

I have to say I was pretty sceptical that adding an app like this to our Black Mountain Roast coffee Shopify site really was as easy as the marketing made out... But it was!

Does everything that it says on the tin and we're very happy with how it all works.

There are some tiny layout issues with the theme we're using but pretty sure that will get ironed out when we have time to spend more than the simple hour it took to install, apply and fill with our outlet data.

Hugely recommended.

Nathalie Bond Organics

Good app. The only thing that needs improving is the auto map location finder which occasionally has a mind of it's own.

Glenergy

Tamer quickly replied to my request with a link to exactly the info and code I required to solve my problem. We're very excited to get to work with our new Store locator app. Thanks for your help!

Ameyalli

Not using right now, the adress finder is not that good, anyway, nice app.

Victory Tea Company

Great App, Helped Us Out Tremendously!

Livefashionable

A little confusing to navigate the interface but we have been able to create a usable, easily updatable find a retailer page, which our stores appreciate.

Kipasregency

its a great app. very intuitive. would love to see additional feature to enable/disable store. and also by search by store names.

check our website at www.tornadofan.co.id

Wolf Shepherd

This app is simple to use and is great for helping customers find our comfortable men's dress shoes!

Thanks for the help with your app.

Sincerely,
Justin & The Wolf & Shepherd Team

Federalaudio Store

Finding stores using a postcode didn't work great for me but I've changed the text field to "City" and it's bulletproof. Nice and easy to setup. Great app

Earasers

Pretty good. The only downside is about 7% of the uploads from cvs are not recognized and I have to go one by one to fix something. Usually it finds it right away, and we have verified all the syntax (these are the same files we used last time and were corrected). It's not that much work considering the bang for your buck. Customers definitely want to be on our Earasers map - they ask us to update it if they don't see there location. It works!