Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Paulcity Goods

This could be a great way to reach a larger audience while showing a map of the where you sell in the world. As Paulcity grows internationally Id like to share where my pieces can be discovered.

6 Degrees Hair Ties

So user friendly! I am very excited about the possibilities with this app.

Bondi New York

We looked into custom coding a page for our retail locations and instead of spending hundred of dollars to get this done, we found this app. A God-send!

Easy to install, easy to set up and easy, from a customer perspective to use. You can add new locations on the fly. The best part is that the whole app sits natively within your existing store design.

A must install!

Seven Boot Lane

Great app, really simple to use, essential for any wholesale brand.

Things I Love SHOP ® Worldwide

cool app fresh look and many features. easy to install and set up.

Capelli Care

I love this app! It is exactly what I needed. Fully installed and on my site in under 7 mins, seriously. I love that I can tailor it show my website customers what products this store/vendor carries.

Also, I can include this option in my marketing package when trying to get stores to carry our products! This will be a big help for them!

Redhorse Performance

Works great. Could not be easier to set up. We were looking for a way to map out our customers for a long time. This app is what we were was searching for.

Natura Petz

I recommend it the locator app. We're a new store and still building our customer base, but I can't wait to see the results. I am confident this service will be invaluable.
Also, the Shopify customer support is PHENOMENAL.

Golfersskin Sunscreen

We could never have guessed the thousands of customers who would use the Store Locator in just the first week it was installed on our website - we were blown away! So easy to set up and maintain. Well worth the cost, and highly recommended.

West Coast Seeds

I love it! Perfect tool for displaying stores across the globe!