Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Suffolk Latch Company

Perfect! Didn't like the look of our contact page so had a hunt around to find an app to replace it and came across this, exactly what I was after. Very good customer service as well!

Prettypushers

There was a map locator feature that our web designers said couldn't be done.
I went straight to Bold...and like magic...it was done. Thank you
For your fast and straight-up attitude, Bold!

Mary Apple
Pretty Pushers, Inc.
www.prettypushers.com

LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls

The Store Locator app is great. We love the way it makes the retailer section of our website stand out. I would highly recommend this app.

Bark4Green

Another one of our favorite Shappify apps! It was very easy to install and even easier to manage the data. You can customize the color theme to match your store and add valuable information to each listing. The customer support team was very quick to respond to our inquiries too. We highly recommend adding this app for your store.

RxBar

This app has been huge for our site! Its super user friendly and works great when looking at it on an iphone as well. Adding the locations has been very easy and customers have told us they love it. Shappify so far has had great customer service and all of their products are very straight forward and easy to use. I also purchased the Customer Pricing app which is equally as great. Great app company!

Kennington

Great app so far. Super simple setup. Definitely beats the diy solution i was trying to roll using Google Maps. Can't wait to try out some of the impressive looking premium features.

Covey and Paddle

This app is so very easy to use and is a great compliment to our website! Our feedback from our online customers has been great. It is easy to use and Ron was very helpful. We had no problems installing it and have no problems using it. It brings business to our stores because people can locate them, which in turn brings business to us because our stores reorder! THANK YOU! It's a fabulous app and we are very pleased! Take a look at how we where able to add our logo to this app,,, http://www.coveyandpaddle.com/apps/store-locator/

notes to self

This is a great app. We were able to customize the 'pin' that locates the stores, which is really a fun feature. Adding new locations is quick and easy. Their customer service is outstanding. I am very pleased with this app. I highly recommend it.

notes to self ® socks

Bloom Herbal Organics

Shappify, you nailed it with this app! Super easy to use, great customer service and looks amazing! Thank you!

Crave Gourmet eJuice

Great App!! Easy to use and totally streamlined my store locations page from a mess in to something sleek and sexy...