Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

kris nations

This app works well and has helped our online customers find us in stores near them. It is EXTREMELY easy to setup and update. I recommend this app. Only thing I could say is it seems a bit pricey for an app with one function.

Karma

Great app and great people. The store locator is easy to setup and customize. It totally made our new website a hit with our customer.

Thanks again Shappify!

Blu Kicks

Great app. Super easy to set-up and customize. And updating it as you add more stores is very simple.

Rivet De Cru Jeans - Premium Denim Artisans

I don't know where to begin except by saying...

"absolutely perfect store locator app" Simple, easy to use, does exactly what it says it will do, and that is to be a store locator., Great customer service, no complains and worth every penny... We are a clothing brand and distribute our goods to over 300 brick and mortar stores. My sales people can go in and add or delete accounts as they see fit. I highly recommend this app... I was even able to change the settings to configure it to my online shops colors. Super!!!!

Linus Bikes of Australia

I've been extremely pleased with the Store Locator App. The fact that it works without any fuss is of course what you'd expect. BUT! The fact that the staff at shappify were able to make mods & corrections for my local needs OVERNIGHT was mind blowing!

Canvas Home

Click Click Clik all done. Super easy to setup and our customers love it!

BAD GOODS

Great app, quite easy to use and integrates into our store easily.

Fungi Culture

Excellent app! We have a number of different stockists around the country, adding more each month. It was time-consuming answering emails regarding the closest stockist, and the Store Locator app has solved this problem!

Ibiza Privé

We recommend this app if you have physical location.

KERx Special Needs Nutrition

The store locator app was VERY easy to install; it took me not time at all. We have some products that are available online and through retailers and wanted to be able to offer our customers the choice of how and where they purchased. So far it's working great.

The ability to add different categories of products and allow users to search for locations with a specific product really made a good app into a great one.