Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

My saint my hero 2

Th eStore Locator app is exactly what our customers need to find local stores that carry our products. Support is excellent. Thank you, Alexa!

UCE JUICE

I was having issues with my store locator app and I called customer service in which Scott Saedal assisted me. I hope I spelled that right. He was very customer service friendly and helped me through the process to get everything straightened out. Thanks to our neighbors in Canada we really appreciate you guys.

Show Stoppers Beauty

This app is amazing and is so worth it and their customer service is beyond exceptional... Thank You sooooo much Nir for the help you are the best !!! xoxo

Brave & Bearded

We really like this app, it's a great add-on to our site. Our customers can now find the stores that carry our products more easily!

Nuu-Muu

This app helps my company show where stores that sell our products are located all over the world! Also got superb help from Rose when I was experiencing problems - thanks!

Hair So Fab

When I say that this is the BEST customer support EVER, I mean it! They were SOOOOO helpful and very knowledgeable. I had a million questions but they answered each one in a timely fashion. I definitely recommend their products 1000%!

Jmjretail

Bold's Store Locator works great for us! We had a couple of questions and Alexa was able to help us out immediately. A great experience, thank you!

Primal Hair

Great app for store locator. Chat with Guri from the support team and he helped me solve some customization issues for the header display. Thanks.

Be Tru Organics

Love this beautiful APP. We had it up, took it down and reactivated 3 months later. BOLD's awesome people helped us get everything running as it was initially. GREAT customer service - thank you Pratibha for your additional support, you were helpful and fun!