Bold Store Locator

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Our Algonquin

Prior to using Shopify, I had a website with a custom-built store locator. It was great but, in using Shappify's store locator, I am in love with the extra features.

I had wondered how much I'd use things like 'drag and drop pins', until I came across one of my stores in Carmel, California where they don't have street numbers (I know, eh!!?). My old store locator wasn't able to pin them.

I love how the pins bounce upon hovering over a retailer's details in the sidebar list. Makes it really easy for customers to find one in a cluster.

Everything is so clean and crisp, visually - couldn't be more pleased. Incredibly easy to install. And the team over at Shappify has awesome customer service and goes over the top in helping with tweaking or customization. I've also installed their 'Custom Pricing' app, and they were fab in helping me get it perfect for my needs (it's a great app, too, if you're looking...).

We'd give them a big toothy-grin icon if the option was available, and we'd hit it twice. 'Til then, a standard smiley will just have to do.

Lemon & Line, LLC

Great app. Works seamlessly with our site. Looks totally professional and really could not be happier. Thanks Shappify.

Kestrel AU

What a find! works perfectly, great admin side. Shappify jumped right in and helped me get it aligned to my theme when I could not get it myself; they are really great. Perfect app!

Noble Equine

Thanks Shappify for providing a great dealer locator! The interface is easy to use and it gives us an insight into where are customers are looking to find our products. Well done!

Gordon Stuart - Clothing, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories

We're so happy with this app! Wish we'd installed it long ago!

Candle Spas

This really is an amazing app. It's easy to install and even easier to use. I love how I can customize it to fit my stores exact needs. The app is flawless.

Be The Bay

For online stores that sell their goods wholesale to bricks and mortar shops, this APP is a must! Because of the Store Locator APP, Be the Bay was able to showcase where its clients were selling our products...both helping drive business to our wholesale clients and also showing them that part of selling our products includes us marketing them! We couldn't do that without Store Locator!

Fjällräven

This app was really easy to install and customize. We wish you could add in a sort feature to be able to display locations (alphabetically, by state, etc.) without using custom groups.

It would also be great to be able to view more than 100 stores at a time on the back end.

Would still recommend.

Moon Valley Organics

The Store Locator App looks great and was super easy to set up and use. There are very clear instructions that help you go through the easy process of set-up and uploading all of your stores. I would definitely recommend this product for your website.

Johnny Fly Clothing Company

LOVE THIS APP!!! Easy to use and very useful.