Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Johnny Fly Clothing Company

LOVE THIS APP!!! Easy to use and very useful.

Womens Jackets, Blazers & Coats | Clothing by MINICUCCI x MARCANIO

Awesome store locator app, easy to use and pretty customizable!

Also, very quick customer support is you're tech challenged like us :) Thanks Shappify
-MM team

Hunted & Gathered

Really easy to use and exactly what we were looking for. A+

The Collagen Company

Great app Shopify! This has been such a fantastic add-on to our corporate site, which by the way our customers love. Easy to use, accurate and vitally important as we will be in excess of 500 stores soon. Well done guys!
The Collagen Company, Ireland

Canvas Home

Took 5 minutes to setup. Small bug thought my store was in Poland but they fixed it quick smart. Great stuff and looking forward to some extra features to be added in the future.

jtreelife

This app was easy to install, and seems to work well. I am nervous about the increased expense as we are growing rapidly from about 500 current shops that carry our line. The functionality, data upload, and user interface all seem great though.

ShopEbba

I LOVE this app. It is so helpful. No more dealing with customers calling to ask where they can find our products. A+

Pretty Pushers

Works beautifully and seamlessly!
Along with fast, friendly, and helpful support!
Thanks

TowelTopper

This app is so very easy to use and is a great compliment to our website! We are loving using it and we've had feedback from our online customers that it is easy to use and very helpful. We had no problems installing it and have no problems using it. It brings business to our stores because people can locate them, which in turn brings business to us because our stores reorder! THANK YOU! It's a fabulous app and we are very pleased!

Dermatology Choice Labs

I love, love, love this app! So easy to use, easy to install and looks so professional on my website. Thank you Store Locator for creating this app. It's made such a difference for my company's website. A must have app!!!