Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Bogarim Cosmetic Delivery

It's an awesome app. It has been helping me to gather new clients. I offer to hair saloon its shop location in the map, as a bonnus for a purchase. In the other hand I upgrade my site by giving the users the benefit to find a hair saloon under some filters, thus I increase the site visit flow and my revenues.

cellhelmet

So far, so good. Pretty simple interface from a bad ass developer!

Buckshot Enterprises, LLC

We are a small company (but growing) with limited retail distribution. This app has helped draw customers to our site to look for local stores. Once they are on the site, if they don't find a local store they are buying our product online.

Buckshot Enterprises, LLC

Okay....I am taking back my previous review....user error! This really is an awesome app.....any 5 year old could use it!

SURFSET Fitness

Awesome App!! This is perfect for my Fitness Company with locations across the US. The App works extremely well & the Shappify Team thought of everything.

The support is also 1st class! I am a novice to web design & was able to fully setup everything, and when I had a question the Shappify Team responded immediately & spent time to search out my answer. The App was up on my site & running perfectly within an hour.

Thank you!!!!

Tea Casa

Excellent customer service and response time. I have been very impressed with everything about this App and it's Developer. Thank you!!

VMS 4x4 - Find A New Path

This is not only a ripper app that is imperative to any business, but also backed buy a brilliant and extremely efficient team. I emailed for help expecting a basic answer, instead all my tech questions were answered and the team were even willing to help me execute some new ideas that weren't standard in the app! Love it, no wonders these guys don't have any negative ratings!

Seeds Coffee

This is great app. I haven't used it for multiple locations, but its a very clean page and integrates very nicely with my store to provide an interactive map to my store.

Cool Gel n Cap

This app is awesome! I am looking to really grow my Business and product line. I have sales reps with territories and some retailers expect a store locator in place before doing business. Great App... Very useful

Picky Bars

Great App. We've been waiting for an app like this for a while. Highly recommended.