Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

PrideBites

Great App! Exactly what we were looking for!

Soleus Running

Store Locator gets it. They understand what the user really wants and provides a very easy to use maintenance functions for the store owners. I'm most certainly will buy.

skinnyskinny

Super happy with the app and customer service was incredibly prompt. Sent an email at 7pm on a Saturday and in less than 5 minutes, customer service had replied with a short video of how to solve the problem. Excellent!

Picky Bars

Excellent app. Extremely easy to import stores, just absolutely great all around. Very, very well done.

Jee Vice

Pretty awesome app! Thanks for making it!

Johnny Fly Clothing Company

Great app. Easy to use and very functional! I have been looking for this for quite some time!!

Hot Girls Pearls

This is a great app, and the Shappify team are a brilliant support network. I'm no expert, and I've still found this a straightforward app to set up. Any questions I've had along the way have been quickly and efficiently ironed out by the Store Locator team. Thank you!

Metro Hardwoods, Inc

This is a great app! It was easy to setup and easy for my customers to use. I would highly recommend it.

Stag Arms

The store locator app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at Shappify is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

Pilates Bodies by Dina

The Store Locator app is an easy and great application for any website. Now everybody can see exactly where my studio is located. I highly reccommend it.