Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Karma

This app is easy and great to use. I found it very fast to implement and then make live on my site. Thanks so much for making such a great add on to my site.

zories

I really like the app it really is a help for our customers to know how to find us. Adds a very professional look too.

Skratch Labs

This was a pretty exciting install for our small business, watching the stores pop up on the map was quite satisfying. The directions to set the app up are clear and easy to follow, this is a solid step for any business in customer communication. Thanks Shopify.

Jewellery For Her

Its a great app for people locating your business.

Bee Hive Climbing

Fantastic app, really simplifies calendar integration. Recommended!

Beach House Pillows | Beach Pillows | Coastal Pillows

I love it! I've been searching for this since we opened...thank you, thank you, thank you!

Gran Luchito

So far its looking really good

butterdistribution

Cool App. Great looking aesthetically and has the power to be a really useful addition to your website.

EVELO

Fantastic app and excellent, excellent support.

The app works exactly as it should and is easy to install and setup. Highly recommended for any merchant that sells their goods through retail stores as well.

Plus, the team behind it is willing to go above and beyond to ensure the client's satisfaction. In our instance, their designer spent a few hours simply to help us customize the frontend of the app to ensure it works well with the rest of our website design.

5 stars!

Lansify

Amazing! I was using another database solution to provide the same feature. This is WAY easier and gives my store a far more professional and cohesive look.

Kudos to you Shappify!