Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

UltraShake

great app, very quick to install and this will make my store even more professional!

Kiddimoto

As a business owner with very little time, who gets very frustrated at being charged a fortune by web designers to implement such apps as these, I was very very happy to find that I had it installed within 20 to 30 mins, up and running with no hassles. Would highly recommend this app. Makes a difference to the overall professionalism of my website too.

Hey Boo

Store Locator makes my site looks really nice and professional. I am a store owner and I can install and set it up myself. It's simple. I did have an issue with bulk import but Support was able to quickly assist. I will be looking for other Bold Apps to complement my store in the future.

High & Tight

Ready to go and easy to use. An important business tool for any retailer.

Ignite Premium E Liquid

Store Locator is a great tool for my business. It simple to use and can be customized at a basic level. I just wish we can tweak more things with it.

Brown Jordan Fires

Simple to use, straightforward, and a very clean design. It works well no matter what your store's design! The bold apps team is also very helpful in terms of support!

AVID Sportswear

Great app. Very easy to use. Much easier to use then building a custom page for the same function. I only have one suggestion, the "State" field should be the abbreviation (i.e. NY, FL, TX, etc...) not the full spelling of the state. IMO the state abbreviation looks better in an address field then the full name. Only way to use the abbreviation is to upload your dealer listings; the app's default drop menu only allows the full spelling. Otherwise, the app is 5 stars.

The Mustard Man

This is the first app I have used for my site, it is very easy to use. My only complaint (and I haven't really asked or looked into yet) would be you can't seem to display the stores in a certain order. I sell my product at numerous locations, and want a certain location at the top. Other than that, I would recommend this app!

PowerTap®

This is a good dealer locator app. Easy to use back end interface. We had some issues early on with the page not populating quickly, but support was responsive in getting everything up and running.

gimnasios

Good quality application (probably the best).

Quick reply to emails, but sent to expert team) for a quote.

1 2 4 Next