Bold Store Locator Map

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 21, 2013

Simple to use, straightforward, and a very clean design. It works well no matter what your store's design! The bold apps team is also very helpful in terms of support!

Brown Jordan Fires
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 18, 2013

Great app. Very easy to use. Much easier to use then building a custom page for the same function. I only have one suggestion, the "State" field should be the abbreviation (i.e. NY, FL, TX, etc...) not the full spelling of the state. IMO the state abbreviation looks better in an address field then the full name. Only way to use the abbreviation is to upload your dealer listings; the app's default drop menu only allows the full spelling. Otherwise, the app is 5 stars.

AVID Sportswear
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 7, 2013

This is the first app I have used for my site, it is very easy to use. My only complaint (and I haven't really asked or looked into yet) would be you can't seem to display the stores in a certain order. I sell my product at numerous locations, and want a certain location at the top. Other than that, I would recommend this app!

The Mustard Man
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 6, 2013

This is a good dealer locator app. Easy to use back end interface. We had some issues early on with the page not populating quickly, but support was responsive in getting everything up and running.

PowerTap®
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 27, 2013

Good quality application (probably the best).

Quick reply to emails, but sent to expert team) for a quote.

gimnasios