Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Gemini Lights

Nice way to build a Store Locator map. Easy to use.

Relicate

There is an issue with no scroll in the detail view on mobile, thus the 3 stars. Does anybody have a fix? UPDATE: Bold customer service did several tweaks to the app and it's working PERFECT now. Thanks so much Bold!

Zeus Juice Online

Great app - Bold apps are always superior in every way!

-Derek
CEO ZuesJuice

Minibag Com

the app is great. BOLD guys help you very fast when you have a problem!

Led Lightbars Australia

Great product. Very easy to use. Thanks for having excellent apps as there is a lot of junk that wastes time and effort trying to use and set up.

Impakt Organic Skincare

Alexa fixed everything that I asked for and made great improvements along the way. More than helpful, responsive, and she just handled business. Perfect.

Sticks Inc

While we haven't launched our new Shopify store with the Store Locator app just yet, I can't express how excited I am about how awesome the features are and how easy it is to use. Uploading our retailers was a breeze! And we've never been able to filter our retailers before, we're sure our customers are going to love it! I can't wait until we launch the new website with Store Locator so we can see where customers are searching for us - this will be EXTREMELY useful in our search for new markets and retailers to carry our line. Thank you for such a great app!!

Pinrose

Great app and easy to use! Took me minutes to set up.
I need to edit the padding so I emailed Bold last night and it was fixed by the time I got into work! Great service!

Kevin Jewelers

App has worked very well thus far. Quick and responsive customer support chat. Julian was a great help! Thank you team!

Fly1above

Awesome app and responsive support but the map couldn't show drop pins of all stores on page load when your store # exceeds 300.