Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Lenny Eva

Great App!!!!! The store locator is very user friendly. No Complaints!

Earthably

Absolutely LOVE this app! It is super easy to use, and it has allowed us to show the locations that carry our products. Would recommend to everyone!

Sashapure

I ended up switching to Bold's Mapply App so I could embed the store locator into another page, but it works flawlessly and their support team was very responsive. Great work!

Gemini Lights

Nice way to build a Store Locator map. Easy to use.

Relicate

There is an issue with no scroll in the detail view on mobile, thus the 3 stars. Does anybody have a fix? UPDATE: Bold customer service did several tweaks to the app and it's working PERFECT now. Thanks so much Bold!

Zeus Juice Online

Great app - Bold apps are always superior in every way!

-Derek
CEO ZuesJuice

Minibag Com

the app is great. BOLD guys help you very fast when you have a problem!

Led Lightbars Australia

Great product. Very easy to use. Thanks for having excellent apps as there is a lot of junk that wastes time and effort trying to use and set up.

Impakt Organic Skincare

Alexa fixed everything that I asked for and made great improvements along the way. More than helpful, responsive, and she just handled business. Perfect.

Sticks Inc

While we haven't launched our new Shopify store with the Store Locator app just yet, I can't express how excited I am about how awesome the features are and how easy it is to use. Uploading our retailers was a breeze! And we've never been able to filter our retailers before, we're sure our customers are going to love it! I can't wait until we launch the new website with Store Locator so we can see where customers are searching for us - this will be EXTREMELY useful in our search for new markets and retailers to carry our line. Thank you for such a great app!!