Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Pinrose

Great app and easy to use! Took me minutes to set up.
I need to edit the padding so I emailed Bold last night and it was fixed by the time I got into work! Great service!

Kevin Jewelers

App has worked very well thus far. Quick and responsive customer support chat. Julian was a great help! Thank you team!

Fly1above

Awesome app and responsive support but the map couldn't show drop pins of all stores on page load when your store # exceeds 300.

Design By Jesse

Thoroughly happy with this app. I've had a hard time finding something built the way Bold's Store Locator app is made and thank god it exists. Although I only have one location, this still works quite well and almost a seamless integration. GET IT! :-)

Flirties

WE are actually using several apps from BOLD. Ever since the first the app installation we found out just how professional and helpful the team is. There is never any issues with support or questions you may have and the team is at hand to help you set everything up so you can get the max out of the app.
All the apps we are using help in their own little way to make our life a lot easier and boost sales with a reduced workload! Thank you and looking forward to any future apps you might launch :)

Pictom Senc

We've installed this app and in a snap, everything was set-up! No problem at all! Put stores in that app is a breeze!

Very good apps! Could I rate it 10 stars?

Beauty Pages Directory

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Ray Holes Leather Care Products Inc

Easy to add stores. Like being able to add custom fields.

Emser Tile

Tamer has helped support me on a few different questions I've had regarding functionality of the Store Locator app, and has been a great help every time. He's been super responsive and has always helped resolve my issue - also a really nice guy!

Thanks Tamer!

Ica Spine Care

This app is fantastic. I thought I was going to be running into all kinds of paid fire walls but that is not the case. You can get a lot of wonderful functionalities for a very fair price or ever FREE. Thanks y'all!