Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator | Reviews

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

spermidineLIFE® US

THE PATENT LAWSUIT TROLLS ARE SCAMMERS You may have seen reviews mentioning that installing this app led threat of a lawsuit. Be aware, it's a scam. In 2011 there was a patent granting GEOTAG the protect the marking of physical locations on a map for goods and services (474 Patent). This patent was overturned in 2016 in Microsoft/Google vs GEOTAG (look it up). Here is a copy-paste from the Federal Court of Appeals - "We have considered GeoTag’s remaining arguments and find them unpersuasive." If you ever get a solicitation regarding a patent infringement regarding the mapping of physical locations on a map, it's likely a scam. We can thank Google and Microsoft's legal teams for doing the groundwork on this.

Healthy Pet

Their support is fantastic. Thanks to Nikhil for all the help provided on getting the geocoding in. I just wish it was easier to bulk edit a chain of stores or to completely delete a chain of stores without support help. And the geocoding does not always work, but not sure if that is google map's fault or the app.

Berd Spokes

The app works great with the exception that it is impossible to delete stores or tags without the help of a support agent. However, Hamza was super helpful in helping me out with this. I just wish the buttons worked properly on the app so that I could do this myself.

Sater Design Collection

Overall the APP is good. I do feel the ability to customize the CSS is a bit lacking, and not intuitive. The APP page is outside the Theme, the URL is anyway. So none of the Theme's controls will work on it. We do not have "locations" but we use this APP as a tool for our customers to locate other businesses that DO have a physical location and that are relevant to our products.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. The team is always working to improve ours apps. Your feedback has been passed along to our developers.

Aria Vent

App works pretty well. Would be cool if they offered consolidated billing or special plans for multiple stores. Nicholas helped me out to optimize appearance on mobile, he was great! Worked quickly and communicated very well.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are so happy that Nicholas was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Angie Watts

Have had the app for 1 day, reason for the 4. Customer service is 5 stars, Naman is Awesome, thanks

Trek Hardware

Functionality of this app is good! Everything is simple to set up and the FAQ section is very helpful and very intuitive.

The only thing this app is missing is different layouts, the style looks a little outdated in my opinion. A full width map with a store finder overlay as an option or other customization options would make this app 5/5.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank so much for the review and the feedback about the app's style; we'll definitely be sure to pass that along to our developers so they can look into this. Sorry that we weren't able to get things customized in a way that met your store's needs! Hopefully we can get this changed in the future.

Moodbeli

The bulk upload did not work for me but I was able to get a response and the outcome I wanted with the help of Rony in Customer Service within 24 hrs.

September 30, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that the bulk upload didn't work properly for you, but it's great to see that Rony was able to sort it out for you so you could get those same results.

Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be more than happy to help again! Your products look amazing, by the way, and I love your recipes page. :-)

kingston-anchors

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

Main and Local

Ron was great at helping me solve my issues with initial installation and helped make the store locator app page match my site even better! Their customer service response was super quick and very effective!

Previous 1 3 4 5