Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Trek Hardware

Functionality of this app is good! Everything is simple to set up and the FAQ section is very helpful and very intuitive.

The only thing this app is missing is different layouts, the style looks a little outdated in my opinion. A full width map with a store finder overlay as an option or other customization options would make this app 5/5.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! Thank so much for the review and the feedback about the app's style; we'll definitely be sure to pass that along to our developers so they can look into this. Sorry that we weren't able to get things customized in a way that met your store's needs! Hopefully we can get this changed in the future.

Moodbeli

The bulk upload did not work for me but I was able to get a response and the outcome I wanted with the help of Rony in Customer Service within 24 hrs.

September 30, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that the bulk upload didn't work properly for you, but it's great to see that Rony was able to sort it out for you so you could get those same results.

Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be more than happy to help again! Your products look amazing, by the way, and I love your recipes page. :-)

kingston-anchors

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

Main and Local

Ron was great at helping me solve my issues with initial installation and helped make the store locator app page match my site even better! Their customer service response was super quick and very effective!

Blackmountainroast

I have to say I was pretty sceptical that adding an app like this to our Black Mountain Roast coffee Shopify site really was as easy as the marketing made out... But it was!

Does everything that it says on the tin and we're very happy with how it all works.

There are some tiny layout issues with the theme we're using but pretty sure that will get ironed out when we have time to spend more than the simple hour it took to install, apply and fill with our outlet data.

Hugely recommended.

Nathalie Bond Organics

Good app. The only thing that needs improving is the auto map location finder which occasionally has a mind of it's own.

Glenergy

Tamer quickly replied to my request with a link to exactly the info and code I required to solve my problem. We're very excited to get to work with our new Store locator app. Thanks for your help!

Ameyalli

Not using right now, the adress finder is not that good, anyway, nice app.

Victory Tea Company

Great App, Helped Us Out Tremendously!

Livefashionable

A little confusing to navigate the interface but we have been able to create a usable, easily updatable find a retailer page, which our stores appreciate.

Previous 1 3 4