Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator | Reviews

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

BKIND

Nikhil was very quick and useful :) I have been using the app for years and never had any issue with it!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Bobo's

Super prompt and helpful customer service when we had questions about how to navigate bulk uploads to our store locator.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for the review! Kudos have been passed along to our support team.

Pico Sauces

I generally trust all Bold products as they are user friendly and really well thought through. The Store locator is brilliant - I switched over after a different app wasn't able to load properly on my site. Bold's app works really well and is appropriately priced in my opinion. I had an issue while setting up and I got an email from Nikhil within a few minutes and I was able to sort everything out straight away. Great customer service and exactly what I had hoped for from the product. The free single store feature is actually quite helpful because you can run it as a fully live feature to make sure you are happy before needing to commit to the payment plans.

July 21, 2021

Happy to hear the team was able to help you so swiftly, kudos have been passed along to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

gibou.ca

A little complicate to set the api up, but the app is very easy to use and the team, very helpful !

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Lammle's

Seems to work well. I did have a formatting issue, which Nicholas rectified for us in a couple of business days.

May 31, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing Bold.

SMYTHE-US

I had a very positive experience. Nikhil was super helpful and very efficient! I would definitely recommend using this app.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! It makes us so happy that your experience was positive, we are always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation!!

Pluck Tea

Easy to install, and once I figured out the API Key portal on Google Cloud and turned everything on, it worked like a charm. Michelle was excellent on support to help the page look great on desk and mobile.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Michelle was able to help you, everything looks fabulous.

Evivo

Google's API is a little confusing to get set-up, but we got that worked out the Store Locator was a breeze. We needed a little more customization to the CSS, the customer support team, namely Hamza, was super helpful and very responsive.

MedZone

I needed help setting up the app for switching themes and Naman from customer support was extremely helpful! Quick, did everything for me, and now the app is back to working great!

Revive Kombucha

The Bold live chat support has been incredibly helpful for us as we build our new website. Naman most recently helped us out with some issues and not only did we get connected with them promptly, our issues were resolved within minutes! We are all very much beginners when it comes to building websites, and we cant be thankful enough for the support of Naman and the Bold support team! Very happy that we decided to go with Bold for a few of our website apps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35