Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

SMYTHE-US

I had a very positive experience. Nikhil was super helpful and very efficient! I would definitely recommend using this app.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! It makes us so happy that your experience was positive, we are always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation!!

Pluck Tea

Easy to install, and once I figured out the API Key portal on Google Cloud and turned everything on, it worked like a charm. Michelle was excellent on support to help the page look great on desk and mobile.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Michelle was able to help you, everything looks fabulous.

Evivo

Google's API is a little confusing to get set-up, but we got that worked out the Store Locator was a breeze. We needed a little more customization to the CSS, the customer support team, namely Hamza, was super helpful and very responsive.

MedZone

I needed help setting up the app for switching themes and Naman from customer support was extremely helpful! Quick, did everything for me, and now the app is back to working great!

Revive Kombucha

The Bold live chat support has been incredibly helpful for us as we build our new website. Naman most recently helped us out with some issues and not only did we get connected with them promptly, our issues were resolved within minutes! We are all very much beginners when it comes to building websites, and we cant be thankful enough for the support of Naman and the Bold support team! Very happy that we decided to go with Bold for a few of our website apps!

The Honey Pot - Feminine Care

Jericho is a rock star! He helped me get our store locator in order for a big retail roll-out and it went off without a hitch.

Rose Rock Coffee

I just installed the app and was having an issue with linking to location page to my navigation. Went to chat support and was connected to Naman and couldn't be happier with the results. Quick and easy!! Great customer service!!

DII Stores

Great simple store locator with heat mapping for a great price. Had an issue with our expired Google API key and Bold was quick to help. Rony was especially helpful and walked me through the process of making the key work.

Olde Century Colors

We had a tiny issue and the CS rep Camila was quick and very friendly to get us back up and running.

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's Friday and I had some questions that I didn't think were going to be possible without custom programming... Rick easily explained exactly what each of my issues were honestly without leaving me with the only option of upgrading to a higher priced solution. Love it! Thanks! Bold Rocks so far!! Happy Friday Bold Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35