Bold Store Locator

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Free plan available

Indosole Singapore

So easy to use. The setup is complex but Bold have really great guidelines that got me through it all. This is worth the money for customers to look up stockist locations easily and we love the heat map feature to see where our customers are searching from. Also amazing cusotmer service.

December 20, 2021

We super appreciate the review! Thank you for choosing Bold.

BKIND

Nikhil was very quick and useful :) I have been using the app for years and never had any issue with it!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Bobo's

Super prompt and helpful customer service when we had questions about how to navigate bulk uploads to our store locator.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for the review! Kudos have been passed along to our support team.

Pico Sauces

I generally trust all Bold products as they are user friendly and really well thought through. The Store locator is brilliant - I switched over after a different app wasn't able to load properly on my site. Bold's app works really well and is appropriately priced in my opinion. I had an issue while setting up and I got an email from Nikhil within a few minutes and I was able to sort everything out straight away. Great customer service and exactly what I had hoped for from the product. The free single store feature is actually quite helpful because you can run it as a fully live feature to make sure you are happy before needing to commit to the payment plans.

July 21, 2021

Happy to hear the team was able to help you so swiftly, kudos have been passed along to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

gibou.ca

A little complicate to set the api up, but the app is very easy to use and the team, very helpful !

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Lammle's

Seems to work well. I did have a formatting issue, which Nicholas rectified for us in a couple of business days.

May 31, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing Bold.

SMYTHE-US

I had a very positive experience. Nikhil was super helpful and very efficient! I would definitely recommend using this app.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! It makes us so happy that your experience was positive, we are always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation!!

Pluck Tea

Easy to install, and once I figured out the API Key portal on Google Cloud and turned everything on, it worked like a charm. Michelle was excellent on support to help the page look great on desk and mobile.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Michelle was able to help you, everything looks fabulous.

Evivo

Google's API is a little confusing to get set-up, but we got that worked out the Store Locator was a breeze. We needed a little more customization to the CSS, the customer support team, namely Hamza, was super helpful and very responsive.

MedZone

I needed help setting up the app for switching themes and Naman from customer support was extremely helpful! Quick, did everything for me, and now the app is back to working great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35