Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

DII Stores

Great simple store locator with heat mapping for a great price. Had an issue with our expired Google API key and Bold was quick to help. Rony was especially helpful and walked me through the process of making the key work.

Olde Century Colors

We had a tiny issue and the CS rep Camila was quick and very friendly to get us back up and running.

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's Friday and I had some questions that I didn't think were going to be possible without custom programming... Rick easily explained exactly what each of my issues were honestly without leaving me with the only option of upgrading to a higher priced solution. Love it! Thanks! Bold Rocks so far!! Happy Friday Bold Team!

Pre

This app has been very helpful. Although it doesn't have all the features we need, Priyanka was extremely helpful in getting us some good workarounds and was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend this app for anyone who needs a good store locator to start their online store off with.

Lupii

We were struggling with some of the back-end set-up, but the customer support provided by Rick, was incredibly helpful and kept me level-headed as we tried to figure out what in our set-up process needed correcting.

January 8, 2020

Hello there! So sorry to hear you ran into some troubles with getting things set up in the back end. We're really glad to hear that Rick was able to walk you through it as you figured out what was needed. Thanks for reaching out, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any other assistance!

dunkinsa

Great App, Good Functionality, Awesome Experience. Great support by Priyanka. Thanks you so much Priyanka.

January 2, 2020

Hello there! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad that you are enjoying our app, and that our customer service team was able to help you out. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

BackfireBoardsUSA

First want to say : Good Support team, very quick turn around and helpful! Second: the app is fairly easy to install follow the directions while I have very limited background of IT.

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We appreciate your kind words - thanks so much! We're glad that our team was able to get everything sorted out for you so quickly; that's certainly what we aim for, especially around the holidays.

We're also very humbled to hear that you were able to easily follow our installation instructions on the Help Center - we have a very hard worker who upkeeps our articles, and we're glad that you found them easy to follow!

Detoxify

Great app, and great customer support! Laurel, Chintan, and Mona are wonderful and quick to get the correct support!

November 8, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We're glad to hear that our support team was able to get you up and running with the app quickly and efficiently; that's what we strive for! Please reach out again if you need any other assistance; we'd be glad to help. :-)

Small Pet Select UK

Nir was super helpful when I was having issues with one of our shopify stores. Explained everything and troubleshot with me.

October 1, 2019

It's great to hear that Nir was able to sort out the issues you were having with your Shopify stores! Thanks so much for leaving us this review; we're really glad to hear that he was able to get everything properly working for you. :-)

RevAir

We've been using the locator app for about a year and is easy to navigate. On a couple of occasions we needed support we were taken care of quickly and fixed the challenges with no disruption. Thanks Rahul!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you've been using our app for the past year, and are enjoying it. Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into, but we're so glad to hear that our team of experts has been able to get everything sorted for you.

Your line of hair products look so amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34