Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Smono Shop

It's a nice app - doing a great job. Very easy to implement and makes a clean proffesional impression on the customer.

May 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We're here in case you have any questions or if you need any guidance. Happy to hear our Store Locator App is able to help with incoming traffic through your online store!

Frenchic Paint USA

Love the app! Jonnathan in support was very helpful in making it work seamlessly! Now our customers can find all our locations very easily.

April 30, 2019

Hi again! Glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to assist. If there is anything else we can help out with please feel free to reach out to us again! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Botamedi Hong Kong

This app works perfectly with our website. We tried out several store locator apps before settling on this one because of the easy set-up and smooth functionality. We're using the premium version for 3 stores, and have no problems with it at all.

We really appreciate the fast customer service too. Many thanks to MC for matching the app to our theme.

April 30, 2019

Hello! Thank you for the kind words. We're proud of our Store Locator app, and so happy to hear it's working well for your 3 stores! We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to our Store Locator guru, MC. :-)

Seanol Miracle

Very happy with the app. Works perfectly with all the functions I need, and no glitches at all. Shoutout to the wonderful customer service too - especially MC, who helped tweak the app to match it with the rest of the website very quickly.

April 30, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind review, and best of luck with Store Locator! Let us know if there is anything more we can help with in the future. :-)

Campfire Treats

We just added the app last week. The set up process was straight forward and took only around 15 minutes.

One highlight to mention is the amazing customer service. Bold Commerce made the app to exactly fit the theme of our store. My special thanks to Rick for all the fine-tuning!

In case you want to see the app on our store, check out this link - https://campfiretreats.com/apps/store-locator/

Ohio Mulch

We use this very successfully for 20+ stores. Response to questions have been same day. I would choose it again.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review; the app looks great on your store! I love your stone patio photos by the way - they sure inspire creativity.

Doomswell Boarding Co.

App has been great for our site. Had one slight hiccup with the way it displayed when we switched themes, but Ankur was able to fix the problem over chat in less than 5 minutes.

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, we're glad the app is working well on your store! It looks great on your site. By the way, loving how vibrant the colours on your boards are.

Organic Nation

Love this store locator, easy to load bulk locations, presentation and customisation is really cool.

Fasthouse Australia

Stoked with the Bold Store Locator App. When setting the default locations Brendan was a great help. Thanks

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33