Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / local store pickup options for your products.

Thread & Ink

Amazing app and incredible support. I highly suggest this app if you are looking for in store pickup as well as online shipping.

Soel Boutique

One of our favorite apps. Easy for customers for select store pick up, and their support team is the best. Has made a difference in our customer care.

Picture Show Entertainment

This app and the support team has been fantastic! My movie theater company has had to quickly adapt to create curbside pick-up options and Constantin from the support team of Store Pickup has been quick, efficient and incredibly helpful in answering all my questions and implementing changes when we need them. Thank you! Highly recommended. Simple to install and easy to use for our wide range of customers.

Collective Harmony Co

This app has been super helpful in offering a pickup option at our checkout! It's easy to use and set up. Ability to schedule a date and time for pickup is HUGE since we're based out of our home.

Greenwood Grocery

This app has been incredibly helpful, and is intuitive and easy to use. Constantin is super responsive and helpful and assisted me in setting up the app to fine tune my pickup options. The app also allows for extra information to be collected in the cart page, which is then all collected nicely and put into the shopify order. I highly recommend it!

TOPCOLOR

We have used this app for a short time but all went really smoothly. What is most important above all - is the quality of support, the response rate to requests, etc.
Recommended!

Come And Take It Athens, TX

Ran the trial install for about 10 mins to see if this had the features we needed. It didn't. Uninstalled the app and then spent hours looking through all the theme code to remove code it left behind. Not cool.

May 3, 2020

Hi,

Terrible sorry for any inconvenience caused.
You can always email us in case you need files removed from your theme, we reply within minutes most of the times.
In case you have any suggestions on how we can make the app suitable for your needs let us know, we'd be happy to implement them.

Constantin
Founder CreativeR

Gordon's Butcher & Market

We used this app to quickly transition our store to curbside pickup. It's great - lot's of flexibility and Constantin is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Metanoia Boutique

This app was super easy to set up and as soon as I had a question/issue Constantin emailed me back quickly (within minutes!) to help me solve the issue and went above and beyond for me. I highly recommend this app and their customer service is 10/10

kugelsicher.at

Without much thinking immediately 5 stars!
The most important thing first, the plugin works perfectly!
Next I would like to express my appreciation for the fast support. We were able to install everything and the work done on the same day thanks to help.