Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / in-store pickup option for your products.

Love Lily Cakes

Great app. It has really helped my business with online sales and is very easy to use, I would recommend

Seven Shores Cafe

This app offers everything we need for our store pickup for our cafe. It’s easy to use and the customer support is incredible.

Leigh Country

This app was very useful for my store pickup needs, especially with designating individual items for store pickup ONLY. Their email support was excellent and was very responsive throughout the day. Highly recommend!

Soergel Orchards Online Store

Like many, we had to start offering curbside pick up for our family owned retail store. Lacking some computer skills I was concerned about doing this on my own. I cannot even begin to express my complete satisfaction with the app AND the customer service. Every single question I had was answered literally within minutes and fixed. Every company should have customer service like this! Constantin is the best.

Cate's Chemist

Thank you, Constantin. You are really helpful and efficient!
Keep solving my problems. Highly recommended!

19th Avenue Farmer's Market

Literally THE BEST customer service and developer on the Shopify platform! Highly recommend! Thank you Constantin for all your help!

The Confectionary

Very pleased with this app. We installed it quickly to begin curbside pickup during Covid and it's been really smooth. I had one interaction with the developers and they were super responsive, polite and quick to answer my questions. I would recommend this app for it's ease of use and professional tech support.

The Zero Shop

A great app. We installed it at the height of Covid, when we had a rush of online orders, and found it really easy to install and use.
Support is brilliant too!

Eskymák

Great customer service provided by Constantin! Super fast response and willingness to help. Thank you very much.

Family Medicine Pharmacy & Gifts

I used this app to help me setup store pickup only. Since Shopify was geared toward online shipping, there were several areas that needed attention. The support I received to make it work was definitely went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20