Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer in-store pickup option for your products.

Leisure Games

Really good app, and top notch support from the developer. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anybody with one or more physical stores.

I Sell Fitness

I find shopify very lacking as a platform and will likely dump it when i have time. This app has at least helped fill in for the lack of local pick up option with shopify native programming. There's new features to allow more control with settings by days and times. Constantine is working on another new feature to allow minimum thresholds by dollar amount for store pickup (I have multiple stores I drive to.) He's awesome to work with and responds to questions very quickly. Highly recommended if you need a local pick up option for your website.

Lynda's Nuts

I needed the ability to offer local delivery. This app came close to doing what I needed. However there were a couple issues. So, that is the reason I am writing this review, something I normally don't do.
In this case however, the customer service from Constantin (the developer) and his desire to provide world class service blew me away. In short, he ask questions to understand my need and then made it the perfect app.
What else is there to say!

The Unique Bee Boutique

Great app! Small hiccup at checkout but their support department took care of it right away! Love it

Souris Mini

We are running 20 stores and the app is great.
The developer is really available and was able to adjust any problems we have encountered during installation and after.
He even added some a functionality that was lacking.
I strongly recommend.

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

I've been looking for In-store Pick Up App for a long time. This one is perfect! Intuitive, easy to install, and works with like a charm. It's a must-have if you have lots of local customers.
I had some issues with the PICKUP button not being in the right place. I wrote a message and they responded right away. Constantin was the person who helped me out. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed everything I asked for in a very short amount of time.
I can't be happier with this app and the support they provide. It's worth every penny. I highly recommend it!

Ruby Bloom

Excellent App. Really like that you can offer specific collection window times, that can change from day to day depending on your opening times. The service is amazing, very responsive. Constantin, the developer cannot do enough to help you.

Theta Ridge Coffee

We use this app to allow our local customers to pick up in store. This developer has gone above and beyond to customize the experience to accommodate our customers. Highly recommend!

Basus

I use this plug in for my store. It's working well and the developers are really reactive and helpful to correct or adapt the product. I recommend.

What On Earth

I was new to the whole tech scene and when purchasing this APP, I got so much more than what it just offered. Not only is the APP exactly what I needed, but the customer care and effort that was kindly and generously given enabled me to launch my new business. I could not do without this APP.

I highly recommend this APP.
If you are looking around... stop right now and install this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10