Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Schedule curbside or local store pickup with date, time picker

Brooklyn Footwear x Fashion

Nice and smoothly working app - we use it since ~1,5 month. We had an error today, the pickup button wasn't clickable any more. Contacted support by email and within 30 minutes Constantin fixed the issue. Can highly recommend this app - of course there are other apps but for us it provides all needed features (in Germany) and the pricing is fair. Great and fast service - thank you Constantin. Best regards
Brooklyn Fashion GmbH

Baumaniere La Boutique

Best click and collect app ! Never see a such reactive customer service, really helpfull and always here to help. I highly recommanded it !

Der Botaniker

Quick response to my questions and a very helpful and professional support. They manage to implement the app very well within the shop system!

Come on baby café

Horrible app !! It add class like "hide" and it have BIG consequences on the theme and sections ! How can you named class like this ! Use a prefix ! I lost so long time to find where the mistake came from !

February 1, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly improving and adding new features based on our customer needs.
In case you encounter any issues, you can always email us. We reply within minutes most of the times and we'll make sure to fix any problem you might encounter.

Sorry that the app was not suited for your theme, in case you want to give us an other chance we'd be more than happy to find a solution for your case.

Constantin
Founder CreativeR

Bancroft Brewing Co.

This app has helped me out a lot! Customer service was also great and quick to reply to my questions.

Amarillo Eats Organic

Constantin is awesome!! Very helpful and gets the job done quickly. I needed to customize my checkout with a notes section and delivery, pick up and shipping and he fixed it perfectly and in a speedy manner! Totally recommend this app!

Brocante bij Ingie

This app and customer service is great. We are very happy that we found this app. Installation was very easy and it worked well in our stores right away

MASTIHA Artisan Greek Bakery

This app has allowed me to organize customer pick ups very well. Constantin is always prompt to respond to any questions I have as well. I particularly like that it allows me to batch print orders at once, a feature that Shopify does not have on it's own. My only issue is that there are some glitches with Shopify that doesn't allow orders to print correctly from the mobile app version, it literally cuts the orders off. This means I always need to be in front of the computer for it to print properly. Otherwise, it's been a great tool for me to offer multiple pickup locations and customize which locations require dates/times for pick up or not. I definitely would recommend and also based on the customer service alone!

Daisy Hill Farm

This app helps customers pick up their orders. The app team has been very helpful with questions I have had throughout the process.

Savoy Cake

The support was so helpful and quick! I got reply in a few hours or just a couple of minutes. That is so helpful for developer and shop owner.