Store Pickup Click and Collect

Store Pickup Click and Collect

by CreativeR

Offer curbside / in-store pickup option for your products.

TRSTD

THIS APP HAS CHANGED MY BUSINESS INSTANTLY. I HAVE TWO LOCATIONS IN TWO MAJOR CITIES AND WAS NEEDING PICKUP IN STORE FOR UNIQUE PRODUCTS IN BOTH PLACES!!! Works perfect and the help department is fantastic. I had another app that was TRASH and this one is the total opposite. Thanks soooooo much

Red Hot Vaping

We've used this app now for almost a year and never had a single issue. Recently we went through a web redesign which left the instore pickup button not as visible as it once was. I emailed the devs and withing 5 minute they emailed back, wen't onto my store and updated the colour and positioning of the button to make it stand out again!

Absolutely amazing service from the devs and i would 100% recommend!

NON/PER

I just started using this app, it was very easy to install and setup. I hit a snag with another app that was interfering with this one but the developer responded back to my support request and fixed the issue in a matter of minutes! Truly responsive, easy to use, and great support!

Southern Routes

This app has been awesome! Our local customers love the store pickup option. It is very easy to install and get going. We needed a few changes made and Constantin responded to my email almost immediately. That level of customer service paired with this app is well worth it. We tried other options and this is by far the best way to do it. This app is a must have if you need a store pickup option!

Multifaceted Pics

I highly recommend this app. I needed a pick up option and this was perfect.. exceptional customer service. They set it up for me which is great for non tech savvy people. Check them out.

Victoria Yum

Easy to integrate, simple for the customer to use and Constantin was fantastic, patient & efficient.

Hattie Rex

This app is fantastic. It's easy to set up and customize and the support is absolutely the best I've ever received. Support customized this to meet our company's unique needs, enabling us to add this to POS and specifying which emails go out to which customers. This app has saved us so much time and money. I can't recommend it enough.

Critchfield Meats

The app has worked beautifully for me, and the support from Constantin has been remarkable. All the questions and issues I had were addressed very quickly. I highly recommend you give this app a shot if you need a pick up in store app. If you ever have any questions or run into any issues they will be addressed immediately. I'm so thankful I came across this app and gave it try. You have my business for life! Thank you!!!

Renaud's Patisserie

Great support! The developer replied quickly and helped us get everything set up correctly right away to personalize it just for us!

Leisure Games

Really good app, and top notch support from the developer. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anybody with one or more physical stores.